Detroit, MI- Cheer the Tigers on as they continue their push to the postseason during the final four games of the regular season. The Tigers will play a four-game set against the Minnesota Twins Thursday-Sunday. First pitch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday is at 7:08 p.m. and the homestand concludes with a 1:08 p.m. start on Sunday.
PLAYOFF TICKETS NOW ON SALE: Individual game tickets for Detroit Tigers potential 2014 Wild Card and American League Division Series home games at Comerica Park are now on sale. Tickets are only available by visiting www.tigers.com, at the Comerica Park box office or by calling 866-66-TIGER. There is a limit of 12 tickets per customer, per game. For more ticket information, visit tigers.com/postseason. For suite availability call (313) 471-BALL.
Individual game tickets for remaining home games at Comerica Park are available by visiting tigers.com, calling 866-66-TIGER or visiting the Comerica Park box office.
Thursday, September 25 at 7:08 p.m. vs. Minnesota Twins (Gates Open at 5:00 p.m.) Probables: RHP Max Scherzer vs. RHP Trevor May
· Irish Heritage Night: In celebration of Irish Heritage there will be live Irish-themed music on-field and throughout the concourse. The first 10,000 fans will receive a Halfway to St. Patrick's Day Green Tigers Hat, courtesy of DMC and the national anthem will be performed by Vocalist Lexi Schaub.
Friday, September 26 at 7:08 p.m. vs. Minnesota Twins (Gates Open at 5:00 p.m.) Probables: RHP Rick Porcello vs. RHP Ricky Nolasco
· Fan Appreciation Weekend: The Tigers will randomly select lucky winners in attendance throughout the weekend to win great prizes, including Tigers gear and authentic merchandise as part of Fan Appreciation Weekend, presented by Comerica Bank. The annual "Shirt Off Our Back" giveaway will return on Sunday, September 26th. Fans will be selected and will win, during a postgame on-field ceremony, the actual game-worn jerseys of all the Detroit Tigers players and coaches. All prizes will be selected randomly using a computer generated system to ensure equal opportunity for ALL fans. In honor of fan appreciation Tigers fans will receive 25% off all merchandise* (does not apply to game-used products, authentics and on-field apparel). Valid at all Comerica Park retail locations including the D Shop.
· The first 10,000 fans will receive a 2015 Magnet Schedule, presented by Dunkin' Donuts.
· Kinsler's Kids Program: Through the generosity of Tigers infielder Ian Kinsler and his wife Tess, and the Detroit Tigers Foundation, an affiliate of Ilitch Charities, the Kinsler family invites 20 guests from local charitable organizations focused on serving the needs of children to attend a Tigers baseball game. Kinsler's Kids provides families the opportunity to enjoy a special evening of Tigers baseball at Comerica Park in the Kinsler Family luxury suite, "Kinsler's Kids" t-shirts, ballpark fare catering and an autographed photo signed by Ian Kinsler. On September 26, families from Children's Hospital of Michigan attend the game through Kinsler's Kids.
· Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Raffle: The Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Charity Raffle continues at Comerica Park this season at every Friday and Saturday home game. The partner charity for this weekend's 50/50 raffle is the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. Driven by passionate, grassroots volunteers connected to children, adolescents, and adults with this disease, JDRF is now the largest charitable supporter of T1D research. The goal of JDRF research is to improve the lives of all people affected by T1D by accelerating progress on the most promising opportunities for curing, better treating, and preventing T1D. JDRF collaborates with a wide spectrum of partners who share this goal. Tickets will be sold on a digital platform and are three for $5, 10 for $10 and 40 for $20. The winner will be announced on the Comerica Park scoreboard before the end of the game. Since inception of the program in 2009, the 50/50 Charity Raffle program has raised more than $836,600 for charity with the single largest one-game prize of the program being $17,039.50.
· Ilitch Charities Check Presentation: During a pre-game on-field ceremony, representatives from Ilitch Charities will present checks to the beneficiaries of the Annual Ilitch Charities Golf Outing, providing grants to support organizations that make a measurable impact in the community. Benefiting charities include Detroit Employment Solutions, Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History and Mariners Inn. Chris Ilitch, Chairman of Ilitch Charities and President & CEO of Ilitch Holdings and Mike Healy, President of Ilitch Charities and Vice President of Park Operations for the Detroit Tigers will be joined on the field by the benefiting charities during the check presentation.
· Game Ball Delivery: The game ball will be delivered by Staff Sergeant Dominic Archuleta of the United States Air Force.
· The Ceremonial first pitches will be thrown out by Tigers Fan Norman Bean and Morris Peterson, representing 'Spartans in the D.'
· Friday Night Fireworks, courtesy of Pepsi (weather permitting).