8. Gary Dell'Abate - The long-time producer of The Howard Stern Show should have warned the umpires before flinging this one in.
7. Jim Thome - Thome played 22 years in the Majors, but when he threw out the first pitch for the White Sox Triple-A affiliate, it looked like it was the first time he'd ever touched a baseball.
6. Nolan Ryan - The fact that Nolan Ryan is on this list is mind-boggling. But here he is.
5. 50 Cent - 50 may have lost a few potential concert goers when he came nowhere near to the plate with this delivery.
4. John Wall - He's proven himself to be one of the elite point guards in the NBA, but his first pitch was anything but elite.
3. Mariah Carey - Mariah is unmatched behind the mic, but on the mound, she leaves a lot to be desired.
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - There's really nothing to say about this one other than that it was a tough call not putting it at the top of the list.
1. Mark Mallory - Cincinnati's mayor did his best, but his best just wasn't good enough.
Did we miss any? Let us know.