ST. LOUIS, MO (May 15, 2014) - Due to high demand, the St. Louis Cardinals are releasing an additional 400 tickets for the 10th Purina Pooches in the Ballpark baseball game on Saturday, June 14.
These tickets will be located in two sections of the Right Field Pavilion (328 and 329). Unlike the all-inclusive Pooches in the Ballpark tickets, which sold out in less than 3 days, these tickets will require one ticket for the owner and one ticket for the dog; however, ticket holders will still participate in the pre-game parade around the field, receive consideration in the canine costume contest, and take home the commemorative Pooches in the Ballpark t-shirt, bandana and Purina/Cardinals branded blanket (the stadium-wide promotional giveaway for the game).
The cost per ticket is $40 ($80 total for one owner and one dog) and can be purchased at cardinals.com/pooches beginning on Friday, May 16 at 10 a.m. on a first come, first served basis. Upwards of 400 four-legged Cardinal fans are expected to be at Busch Stadium for the game. The second-ever Pooches in the Ballpark night game, against the Washington Nationals, will be an evening of fun-filled events including:
- Canine Cardinals Fan Costume Parade 4:45 p.m.
- All four-legged ticket holders (and their owners) will show off their favorite Cardinals gear in a pre-game costume parade on the Busch Stadium field.
- Purina® Pro Plan® Performance Team 5:00 p.m.
- Watch as these incredibly talented, athletic canines snatch flying discs out of the air while performing some amazing tricks. The Purina Pro Plan Performance Team travels across the country performing at sporting events, on television shows and a variety of other public events.
- Purina® Pooches in the Ballpark 6:15 p.m.
- 400 canine Cardinals fans will join their owners in the designated Pooches in the Ballpark sections of Busch Stadium to cheer on a victory against the Washington Nationals.
- Additionally, 25,000 ticketed-fans will receive a Purina/Cardinals branded blanket at gates.
WHEN: Tickets go on sale starting at 10 a.m. tomorrow, Friday, May 16. To purchase tickets and learn more about the game day,please go to cardinals.com/pooches. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
HOW: Visit cardinals.com/pooches for more information about purchasing tickets.
WHO: Purina® and Schnucks® are proud to once again sponsor this fun-filled hometown event the whole family can enjoy - including
our beloved four-legged Cardinals fans.