• Dane De La Rosa (right s/c joint irritation) threw a scoreless inning in Salt Lake on Sunday, giving up one walk and no hits. Scioscia said De La Rosa's velocity "wasn't where it was a couple days ago, but still good. It's definitely a step forward." De La Rosa will have at least one more rehab outing.
• Sean Burnett, still recovering from August 2013 elbow surgery, threw in yet another extended spring training game in Arizona on Monday, and Scioscia said he "looked good." Burnett could start a rehab assignment after completing another one of those outings.
• Freese took ground balls with one hand on Monday and said his right middle finger, which suffered a non-displaced fracture on Friday, "feels better." He still can't hit or throw.
• Right fielder Calhoun (sprained right ankle) took live batting practice prior to Monday's game, and Scioscia said Calhoun's close to being able to jog on the field.
• Pujols took a Yu Darvish fastball to the front of his helmet on Sunday, but said he felt perfectly fine on Monday and didn't require any concussion tests.
Alden Gonzalez is a reporter for MLB.com. Read his blog, Gonzo and "The Show", and follow him on Twitter @Alden_Gonzalez. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.