SECAUCUS, N.J. - Major League Baseball stars Bryce Harper, Derek Jeter, Andrew McCutchen and Mike Trout will be featured throughout MLB Network's live May game schedule, which includes:
- Prime time games on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, featuring division matchups, interleague rivalries, and four MLB Network Showcase games, including the Washington Nationals against the Pittsburgh Pirates live from PNC Park on Thursday, May 22 at 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Afternoon games on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, featuring 20 different teams, including the Atlanta Braves, Oakland Athletics and Tampa Bay Rays.
- A Tripleheader on Thursday, May 8, featuring the Houston Astros visiting the Detroit Tigers at 1:00 p.m. ET, followed by the Tampa Bay Rays hosting the Baltimore Orioles at 7:00 p.m. ET, and ending with the San Francisco Giants taking on rival Los Angeles Dodgers at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- A Memorial Day prime time showdown featuring the Cincinnati Reds against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday, May 26 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- The MLB Network Showcase telecast of the eighth installment of the Civil Rights Game on Thursday, May 30 at 8:00 p.m. ET, featuring the Houston Astros hosting the Baltimore Orioles. Matt Vasgersian, Harold Reynolds and Sam Ryan will call the game, which pays tribute to those who fought on and off the field for equal rights for all Americans.
MLB Network Showcase Schedule:
5/6 - Reds at Red Sox
Costas, Smoltz & Ryan - 7 p.m. ET
5/15 - Yankees at Mets
Costas, Smoltz & Verducci - 7 p.m. ET
5/22 - Nationals at Pirates
Vasgersian, Smoltz & Verducci - 7 p.m. ET
5/30 - Civil Rights Game
Vasgersian, Reynolds & Ryan - 8 p.m. ET
MLB Network's Emmy Award-winning flagship program MLB Tonight airs seven days a week with live look-ins at games in progress, news and analysis. MLB Network's complete game schedule through May 31 is available here. Games will be blacked out in each team's home television territory unless otherwise announced. Viewers in areas subject to blackouts will be provided with an alternate game telecast or other programming.