18 inches of corn dog stuffed with cheese, bacon and jalapenos.
8. Pat LaFrieda Meatball Sliders (Citi Field, Mets)
LaFrieda Meats is the official meat supplier of the Mets, and they're rolling out some amazing meatball sliders for 2014. Three for $12 ain't too bad, either.
7. The Closer (PNC Park, Pirates)
Grilled cheese with NINE different cheeses and candied bacon, recognizing closer Jason Grilli.
6. Fan vs. Food Burger (Tropicana Field, Rays)
Go to Tropicana Field and eat this four-pound burger and another pound of fries, and you'll get a shirt and two tickets to a future Rays game. Challenge accepted.
5. Deep Fried Beechers Cheese Curds (Safeco Field, Mariners)
Fried cheese curds drizzled with honey and pickled peppers? Yes.
4. Chicken and Waffle Sandwich (U.S. Cellular Field, White Sox)
I already love chicken and waffles, so making a sandwich out of them sounds like a genius idea to me.
3. BBQ Basket of Ribs Tips (Target Field, Twins)
Rib tips and house-made pickles. I'm on board.
2. Mac and Cheese Burger (U.S. Cellular Field, White Sox)
Mac and cheese. On a burger. How could it possibly be anything less than amazing?
1. Bacon on a Stick (U.S. Cellular Field, White Sox and Globe Life Park in Arlington, Rangers)
Bacon. That is all.