2. MLB.TV returns as the Internet's longest-running and No. 1 sports streaming product, priced the same as last year and offering all live out-of-market games on more than 400 mobile and connected devices. It includes the World Series and All-Star Game streams for the first time, and new platforms include Xbox One and Playstation 4.
3. At Bat and At the Ballpark: Maybe the best double-play combination in baseball? One is all about the game, and the other is all about being at the game, so make sure you've updated both apps. Use your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live out-of-market games with At Bat, the all-time king of sports apps, and get ready for lots of new At the Ballpark features in an app cited for Best Sports Technology at the most recent Sports Business Awards.
4. Wrigleyfield100.com: Everything you need to party like it's 1914.
5. Beat the Streak: BTS is back for its 14th season, and we're making it easier than ever to win the $5.6 million Grand Prize. We're bringing back the mulligan feature (where users get one do-over when they lose a streak of 10-15 games (courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts). We're also giving users the opportunity to win more than one million prizes by earning scratch-off prize cards each time they reach a streak with a multiple of five. Available on desktop, iOS and Android.
6. '47 Brand: Founded 67 years ago on the streets around Fenway Park, this major partner of the MLB.com Shop continues to broaden its reach within all fan bases. And for Red Sox fans who routinely pack its Yawkey Way concession store -- which just had a "winning" makeover after the 2013 title -- now is the time to order one that either pays homage to the new rings or just makes the transition to a brand-new start more official. Look for free shipping through June on all '47 Franchise fitted caps.
7. Go Yard Sweepstakes & Challenge Presented by Scotts: Enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $25,000 backyard makeover. After you successfully enter the form, you will gain access to a subsequent fantasy game (Go Yard Challenge), where users can pick three players per day who they think will hit a home run during that night's action. The more you play, the better your chance of winning the $25,000.
8. EdwardJones Chatting Cage: MLB.com brings players and baseball personalities into the cage year-round, and you are a part of it. Even if you are a player's wife, you can just tweet your questions and interact with our guests.
9. Fan Clubs: For starters, we've got 'em for Red Sox, White Sox, Mets, Yankees, Phillies and Cardinals. The Cubs' fan club is coming up next.
10. #mybigday: During the 2013 World Series, MLB.com produced a series of videos incorporating Instagram photos from fans attending the events, along with actual highlights. You liked it so much, we're bringing back the concept. MLB.com is producing at least one video for every team in the league this season, starting with #MySDOpeningNight. Submit photos for a chance to be included in the video and win prizes. Follow @MLB on Instagram as well as Twitter.
11. Fantasy baseball: Sign up now for Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball, the official fantasy game of MLB.com. Win World Series tickets with DraftKings, our official mini fantasy game. Get comprehensive player news, tools, advice and your gateway to everything fun.
12. Live studio show: Watch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on Monday as Jack Morris, Jeff Nelson, Steve Sax, Danny Graves and Marlon Anderson talk baseball in our MLB.com studio in New York, with reports from home openers by MLB.com reporters.
13. Instant replay: Opening Day brings the use of expanded replay to each ballpark, involving the Replay Operations Center at the MLBAM HQ in New York, and all replay reviews will be in the MLB.com Gameday app. Real-time highlights and live look-ins will be available for all plays that are reviewed. Another great reason to use At Bat.
14. Games: There are a lot of ways to show your own greatness. Try your hand at MLB.com Home Run Derby, MLB Ballpark Empire and MLB.com Franchise MVP. And keep an eye out for R.B.I. Baseball 14, because the legend returns soon. Make sure you're following @RBIGAME, use #RBI14 hashtag, and like on Facebook.
15. MLBPipeline.com: Track prospects in each organization and get First-Year Player Draft projections, with expert analysis from Jonathan Mayo, Jim Callis and Bernie Pleskoff.
16. Online Exclusive Caps: Find multiple New Era styles for all 30 clubs, including those cool Edgeline Text 9FORTY Adjustables, only at the MLB.com Shop. And if you really want to make sure you're the only owner of cool stuff, start bidding now at the just-relaunched MLB.com Auction.
17. MLB Singles: No, we're talking about those other singles. MLB.com and Match.com have teamed up to help fans meet other fans. Everyone already knows that nothing is better than a ballpark date.
18. All-Star Game: This is the hub for everything related to All-Star Week, which is coming to Minnesota in July. Register for a chance to buy ticket strips and get the same gear they will be selling at Target Field.
19. Start a baseball blog: MLBAM partners with WordPress.com for the best blogging software, so create an MLB-themed blog or export an existing one there. Blog alongside such MLB authors as Richard Justice, Dodger Insider, Scotty McCreery and the shared blog of Brandon Belt and Brandon Crawford. Learn more and see rankings of most popular posts at the MLB.com community blog.
20. Jerseys: Whether you need one more No. 2 Yankee jersey for the road or that new Prince Fielder No. 84 Alternate 1 red top, it's time to suit up for a new season.