As part of its offseason programming, MLB Network will televise six Arizona Fall League game telecasts throughout the month of November, which will be called on-site by MLB Network's Paul Severino and Joe Magrane and Baseball America editor-in-chief John Manuel. Included in the schedule are the five games from November 5-9 that will feature testing of Major League Baseball's new review procedures for expanded instant replay, as announced on November 1:
- Tuesday, November 5, 9:00 p.m. ET: Mesa Solar Sox at Salt River Rafters
- Wednesday, November 6, 9:00 p.m. ET: Salt River Rafters at Scottsdale Scorpions
- Thursday, November 7, 9:00 p.m. ET: Scottsdale Scorpions at Salt River Rafters
- Friday, November 8, 9:00 p.m. ET: Glendale Desert Dogs at Scottsdale Scorpions
- Saturday, November 9, 8:00 p.m. ET: Peoria Javelinas at Salt River Rafters (Military Appreciation Game)
- Saturday, November 16, 3:00 p.m. ET: Arizona Fall League Championship Game
MLB Network's offseason lineup begins today with Matt Vasgersian and Harold Reynolds returning to host Hot Stove, the only television morning show dedicated to baseball, along with Chris Rose and Kevin Millar hosting Intentional Talk and the return of Clubhouse Confidential, hosted by Brian Kenny, airing weekdays. MLB Network's signature studio show MLB Tonight will continue to provide the latest news and interviews around the league throughout the offseason.
About MLB Network:
MLB Network is the ultimate television destination for baseball fans, featuring the multiple Emmy Award-winning MLB Tonight, live regular season and Postseason game telecasts, original programming, highlights, and insights and analysis from the best in the business, including Bob Costas, Peter Gammons, Jim Kaat, Al Leiter and Harold Reynolds. MLB Network debuted on January 1, 2009 in a record-setting 50 million homes and is currently distributed in approximately 70 million homes throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information and to find MLB Network in your area, go to www.MLBNetwork.com.