• Media Day – All-Star Game Starting Pitchers Announcement
• All-Star managers Bruce Bochy and Jim Leyland will announce the starting pitchers for the Midsummer Classic live at 1:30 p.m. ET during MLB Network’s coverage of Media Day, anchored by Peter Gammons and Matt Yallof.
• Batting Practice at Citi Field
• MLB Network will deliver live, on-field coverage of batting practice prior to the Chevrolet Home Run Derby.
• MLB Now presented by MasterCard, 4:00 p.m. ET - Brian Kenny and Harold Reynolds are live for the show’s first episode outside of MLB Network’s Studio 3.
• Intentional Talk presented by MLB Authentic Collection, 5:00 p.m. ET – Celebrity guests will join the show as Chris Rose and Kevin Millar travel to the All-Star Game for the third year in a row.
• MLB Tonight presented by Firestone, 6:00 p.m. ET - Greg Amsinger, Matt Vasgersian, Al Leiter, Dan Plesac and Bill Ripken will be joined by Sean Casey and Harold Reynolds, who will roam the field and talk with All-Stars during batting practice.
• MLB Tonight: All-Star Edition following the Chevrolet Home Run Derby
• Paul Severino and Matt Yallof recap the day’s highlights and preview Tuesday’s All-Star Game on MLB Tonight.
MLB Network’s coverage on Tuesday, July 16 leading up to the 84th All-Star Game includes:
• MLB All-Star Red Carpet Show presented by Chevrolet, exclusively on MLB Network
• The 2013 All-Stars will speak with MLB Network's Greg Amsinger, Harold Reynolds and Alanna Rizzo as they make their way down New York City’s 42nd Street prior to the All-Star Game.
• Live Batting Practice at Citi Field
• Brian Kenny is joined by special co-host Bill Ripken on MLB Now at 4:00 p.m. ET.
• Intentional Talk with Chris Rose and Kevin Millar airs live at 5:00 p.m. ET.
• MLB Tonight airs live at 6:00 p.m. ET with Greg Amsinger, Sean Casey, Al Leiter and Harold Reynolds leading viewers into FOX’s coverage of the All-Star Game at 7:30 p.m. ET.
• MLB All-Star Red Carpet Show presented by Chevrolet, 7:30 p.m. ET (abbreviated version)
• MLB Tonight following the All-Star Game
• Greg Amsinger, Dan Plesac, Harold Reynolds, Heidi Watney and Matt Yallof recap the All-Star Game with highlights and post-game interviews.
During All-Star Week, MLB Network’s Twitter feed (@MLBNetwork) and Facebook pages will include behind-the-scenes photos from the sets on MLB Now, Intentional Talk, MLB Tonight and the MLB All-Star Red Carpet Show. Viewers will also be given the opportunity to interact with players during the MLB All-Star Red Carpet Show by submitting questions for players to @MLBNetwork on Twitter. One question will be chosen and asked to a player during the telecast. Additionally, MLB Network analysts will take to Twitter, posting their thoughts and reactions during the Chevrolet Home Run Derby and MLB All-Star Game.
MLB Network concludes its All-Star Week coverage Wednesday, July 17 with its exclusive telecast of the 26th annual Triple-A All-Star Game live at 9:00 p.m. ET from Aces Ballpark in Reno, NV, home of the Reno Aces, the Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks. The game will be called by MLB Network’s Paul Severino, Darryl Hamilton and Baseball America’s Jim Callis, with reporting from MLB Network’s Sam Ryan, and will mark the fourth consecutive time the Triple-A All-Star Game has aired on MLB Network.
About MLB Network:
MLB Network is the ultimate television destination for baseball fans, featuring the Emmy Award-winning MLB Tonight, live games, including Postseason telecasts, original programming, highlights, and insights and analysis from the best in the business, including Bob Costas, Peter Gammons, Jim Kaat, Al Leiter and Harold Reynolds. MLB Network debuted on January 1, 2009 as the largest launch in cable television history and is currently distributed in 71 million homes throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information and to find MLB Network in your area, go to www.MLBNetwork.com.