• Wilson Betemit is still taking ground balls in Sarasota.
• Nate McLouth was thrown out attempting to steal second base Wednesday, which snapped his streak of 19 consecutive successful stolen bases.
• OriolesREACH and Adam Jones will donate $75,000 to Brooklyn O'Malley Boys and Girls Club in Baltimore. The donation will renovate and expand a Technology and Learning Center within the Club at 3560 3rd Street. Jones was a member of the Encanto Boys and Girls Club in San Diego as a child.
• Jair Jurrjens is scheduled to start Friday for Norfolk. He missed his last scheduled start with a right finger injury.
• The Orioles on Friday will wear special "digi-camo" jerseys and hats in honor of flag day and the Army's birthday. The authenticated hats will be available in an online auction Friday night at orioles.com/auction, and proceeds will benefit the Fort Meade Alliance Resiliency Center Fund.
Brittany Ghiroli is a reporter for MLB.com. Read her blog, Britt's Bird Watch, and follow her on Twitter @britt_ghiroli. Derek Wetmore is an associate reporter for MLB.com.. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.