The Cleveland Indians invite all four-legged and two-legged friends to the return of Puppypalooza at Progressive Field on Monday, June 17 and September 9. Fans can bring their dogs to the ballpark and cheer on the home team as the Indians play host to the Kansas City Royals at 7:05 p.m. each night.
The canine-only event debuted at Progressive Field in 2010 and is once again in partnership with the Cleveland Animal Protective League (APL). The evening will be filled with activities, pet vendors and fun for your favorite pooch! A portion of the proceeds from each Dog Package will benefit Cleveland APL.
Dog owners, along with their best friends, will be entertained by the theatrics of Jake "The Diamond Dog" and other dog-friendly activities. The first 300 owners and dogs (300 dog maximum) also can participate in a special on-field Puppypalooza Parade during pregame ceremonies. Veterinarians from Banfield Pet Hospitals will be available during the event.
There are two ticketing options for attendees to enjoy Puppypalooza:
• Dog Package tickets for the event are dynamically priced, one (1) person for every one (1) dog only.
• Additional human tickets are dynamically priced.
*Seats are limited and subject to availability. Dog packages are expected to sell out quickly!
Dog owners must show proof of proper vaccination the day of the events and complete a liability waiver prior to entrance into the ballpark. Puppypalooza tickets can be purchased and waivers available at any area Indians Team Shops, Indians Box Office or online at Indians.com/Puppypalooza.
All participants must register/check in at the Gate C/East Ninth Street Patio Entrance starting at 5:30PM on the day of the event. Doggie pools, water dishes and a dog-walking area will be available throughout the game.
You MUST bring a copy of your dog's vaccination records.
All dogs must be up to date on the following vaccinations:
1. Rabies: given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
2. DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza): given annually.
3. Parvo: given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
4. Bordatella: given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as Kennel Cough or Tracheobronchitis.
More information on Puppypalooza is available by calling (216) 420-HITS (4487) or visiting Indians.com/Puppypalooza.