▪ Miller High Life Monday: For Monday home games throughout the season, fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $9, courtesy of Miller High Life. For tickets, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/highlife.
Tuesday, June 4 vs. Oakland Athletics, 7:10 p.m.
▪bp C'mon Back Club Card: Fans making seven purchases of eight gallons of gas or more at participating bp stations can receive a free Terrace Reserved ticket by completing a bp C'mon Back Card.
▪ Stitch N' Pitch Night: Join fellow needle artists at Miller Park as the Brewers take on the Oakland Athletics at 7:10 p.m. Purchase a seat in the special Stitch N' Pitch section with prices starting at just $27. Enjoy socializing with other artists, visiting teaching tables, and speaking with shop owners when the gates open. The first 1,000 needle artists to buy tickets and attend Stitch N' Pitch Night at Miller Park will receive a free special edition Brewers Stitch N' Pitch bobblehead. Tickets must be purchased in advance. For information, call (414) 902-GAME (4263) or visit Brewers.com/stitch.
Wednesday, June 5 vs. Oakland Athletics, 1:10 p.m.
▪ Kids and Senior Citizens Discount Day: For weekday afternoon Brewers home games, kids 14 and under and seniors 60 and over receive up to a 50% savings on all seats except for Bernie's Terrace and the $1 Uecker Seats. Offer excludes Marquee Games and All-Inclusive Areas. For tickets call (414) 902-4000, visit Brewers.com/fanvalues or stop by the Miller Park Box Office.
Thursday, June 6 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m.
▪ BrewCrew & the Zoo: For just $20, see the Brew Crew and the Zoo! Get one Terrace Reserved ticket to select Brewers games and one 2013 adult admission ticket to the Milwaukee County Zoo (valid through December 31, 2013, tickets not valid in conjunction with any other offer), plus a free Brew Crew & the Zoo beverage tumbler. For more information, please call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/zoo. Offer ends Monday, September 2, 2013.
▪Associated Bank Brewers Checking 2-for-1 Ticket Offer: Associated Bank Brewers Checking customers can receive a 2-for-1 ticket offer on Club Outfield, Terrace Box and Terrace Reserved tickets for select games and receive 10% savings on purchases made at the Brewers Team Stores in Miller Park by showing their Brewers checks or Baseball Fan Platinum MasterCard® Check Card.
▪Summerfest FEST FLAG: The first 10,000fans 21 and older will receive a Summerfest FEST FLAG and Weekday Admission ticket to Summerfest. Restrictions apply. Visit Brewers.com for tickets.
▪Harley-Davidson Crew H-D Ticket Package: For just $18, join Crew H-D and get a ticket package that includes a Brewers ticket to one of 8 select games during the 2013 season and one adult admission ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® (valid anytime during the Museum's normal business hours, excluding August 29-September 1). Offer ends September 16. Visit Brewers.com/hdmuseum.
Friday, June 7 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Time Warner Cable Student Night: College and high school students can purchase $9 Terrace Reserved and $11.50 Loge Bleacher tickets (Excluding Miller Lite Beerpen) courtesy of Time Warner Cable. The first 250 students to redeem their tickets from Time Warner Cable Student Night Section 233 will receive a free t-shirt (free t-shirt does not apply to Obstructed View Section 233 tickets). For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/students.
▪ $15 Fair Fridays: For $15, fans can purchase a Fair Friday package that includes one Terrace Reserved ticket and one general admission ticket to the Wisconsin State Fair presented by U.S Cellular®. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/statefair.
▪ Miller Lite Beerpen: All fans 21 and older can be a part of the Miller Lite Beerpen in the Right Field Loge Bleachers. Tickets are $23 and include a Brewers t-shirt and special entertainment in the Miller Lite Beerpen. For more information, call (414) 902-4000 or visit Brewers.com/beerpen.
Saturday, June 8 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 6:15 p.m.
▪ Cerveceros Day: Cerveceros Day is hosted in conjunction with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin. On June 8, the Brewers will take the field in jerseys with the traditional "Brewers" script replaced by the Spanish language translation "Cerveceros." The event coincides with the HCCW's 27th Annual "Fiesta Tailgate," and the ballpark will take on a Latin flair all day with bilingual PA announcements and scoreboard features, mariachi bands and much more.
▪ Autograph Saturdays for Kids presented by U.S. Bank: Prior to Saturday's game, from 1:45pm to 2:05pm, various Brewers players and coaches will autograph photo cards for kids 14 and under. Subject to change. Compliments of U.S. Bank.
▪ Brewers T-Shirt: Presented by Miller Lite, the first 10,000 21 and older will receive a Brewers t-shirt. For tickets call (414) 902-4000, visit Brewers.com or stop by the Miller Park Box Office.
Sunday, June 9 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 1:10 p.m.
▪ Carolos Gomez Bobblehead sponsored by Time Warner Cable: All fans in attendance will receive a collectible Brewers Bobblehead featuring Brewers outfielder Carlos Gomez, wearing the Brewers "Cerveceros" jersey, compliments of Time Warner Cable.
▪ Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sunday: The first 2,000 fans 12 and under will receive a voucher redeemable for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park.