The homestand will also feature great giveaways, including a "Come To Play" T-Shirt Tuesday promotion, Pink KC Cap and Retro Powder Blue Jersey.
Tuesday, June 4 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- T-Shirt Tuesday - The first 10,000 fans will receive a t-shirt highlighting the 2013 "Come To Play" slogan, courtesy of Sprint (photo attached).
Wednesday, June 5 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- INK Student Night - Rivals Outfield Box or Hy-Vee Infield tickets are available for all Wednesday home games for high school and college students with valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $7. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include a $7 hot dog and beverage special at the Boulevard Grill in the Outfield Experience.
- INK Local Music Showcase - Catch a free pregame concert on us. Every Wednesday INK Student Night will also feature live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing for the first part of the homestand is the Bryant Carter Band. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, June 6 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Frenchy Quarter Thursday - Frenchy Quarter is back! For select Thursday home games, fans will be able to purchase a $21 ticket that includes a Frenchy Quarter T-Shirt, blue Mardi Gras beads and a seat in Jeff Francoeur's cheering section in the right Outfield Box. This is a $35 value. www.royals.com/frenchy.
- All You Can Eat Seats - Fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 318 - 325), which include unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $40 per seat! Individual and group discount tickets available. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Friday, June 7 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Girls Night Out - Calling all ladies! Join us at The K for Girls Night Out presented by the KC Chevy Dealers and participating sponsor The University of Kansas Hospital. The event features free chair massages, mini spa services, entertainment from Howl at the Moon dueling piano performers, chocolate fountains, a fashion show courtesy of Macy's and much more! Girls Night Out VIP ticket packages include a Royals keychain, a $5 donation to the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women campaign and $6 in loaded value for concession or merchandise. VIP ticket holders may also enter the event one hour early at 4:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.royals.com/girlsnightout.
- Pink KC Cap - In celebration of Girls Night Out, the first 10,000 ladies get a Pink KC hat, courtesy of the KC Chevy Dealers (photo attached).
- Buck Night - The Royals are hosting a rescheduled Buck Night after inclement weather earlier in the season postponed the fan-favorite promotion! Hot dogs, small Pepsi products and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Summer Fireworks - Fans will enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, June 8 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
· Retro Night - Join us for Retro Night highlighted by a live organist and special in-game features.
- Retro Powder Blue Jersey - To go along with Retro Night, the first 10,000 fans will get a Retro Powder Blue Jersey, courtesy of FOX Sports Kansas City (photo attached).
- 610 Saturdays - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Ballpark Nachos for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee Infield. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, June 9 - Houston Astros vs. Royals presented by Macy's, 1:10 p.m.
- K-State Day at The K - Supporters of Kansas State University can join fellow Wildcats for a day of big league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City and Rally House. To join fellow Wildcats, fans can visit www.royals.com/kstate for details or to purchase discounted tickets. The first 1,000 Wildcat fans who bring their K-State Day discounted ticket to the K-State table located inside Hy-Vee Gate B will receive a limited edition purple, silver and white KC Royals K-State cap (photo attached). Gates open at noon. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4174.
- Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features face painters, caricature and balloon artists and live family-friendly entertainment in the Outfield Experience courtesy of Radio Disney. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. In addition, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that include four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise, and four All-Day Play Passes - over $150 in value - for just $80! www.royals.com/sunday.
- Fun Run presented by Sprint - All fans can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Monday, June 10 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Value Monday - All Hy-Vee Level tickets, excluding Hy-Vee Box, are just $7 courtesy of Hy-Vee. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Tuesday, June 11 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
Wednesday, June 12 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Summer School Day at The K presented by FOX 4 - The Royals and FOX 4 WDAF-TV welcome students to Kauffman Stadium for the largest educational field trip in Kansas City. The event, which was postponed due to inclement weather earlier this season, will feature an on-field weather and science demonstration, as well as a science fair. Gates open at 8:30 a.m. with the presentation scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. For tickets, call (816) 504-4040, option 4, or visit www.royals.com/schoolday.
- INK Student "Night" - Rivals Outfield Box or Hy-Vee Infield tickets are available for all Wednesday home games for high school and college students with valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $7. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include a $7 hot dog and beverage special at the Boulevard Grill in the Outfield Experience.
- INK Local Music Showcase - Catch a free pregame concert on us. Every Wednesday INK Student Night will also feature live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing before the last game of the homestand is Rev Gusto. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.