- John Axford ( @JohnAxford ) Brewers pitcher
- Jon Byman ( @JonByman ) News Director at Newsradio 620 WTMJ Milwaukee
- Tom Haudricourt ( @Haudricourt ) Brewers beat writer for The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Sophia Minnaert ( @SophiaMinnaert ) Milwaukee Brewers & Bucks Sideline Reporter for FSWisconsin
- Vince Vitrano ( @VinceVitrano ) WTMJ-TV "Live at Daybreak" anchor
The panel is scheduled to begin at 5:45 p.m. in the Media Interview Room at Miller Park. Brewers Media Relations Manager John Steinmiller (@jstein1981) and Senior Manager - Advertising & Marketing Caitlin Moyer (@cmoyer) will co-host the event. Steinmiller and Moyer co-author the "John and Cait…Plus Nine" blog on MLB.com which was recently named the top blog on MLB.com for the month of April. Fans will have the opportunity to ask questions at the event and questions can be submitted ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. More guests on the panel, including a visit from a Brewers player, will be announced at a later date.
The tickets also include a pre-game buffet that begins when the Miller Park gates open and ends one hour after the first pitch, plus unlimited soft drinks and two beers per adult. Tickets to the event are sold out thanks to a pre-promotion via social media. More information on the event is available at brewers.com/socialmedianight.