FRIDAY, MAY 31 vs. CHICAGO WHITE SOX at 7:05 P.M. on CSNCA
- CSNCA Authentic Fan Friday
- XFINITY Friday Family Pack
- Green Stampede Homework Club
- A's Amigos program player visit, sponsored by Kelly-Moore Paints and XFINITY (after BP in A's dugout)
- Live National Anthem: Monte Vista High School
- Sims Recycling Solutions Used Phone Recycling program, Guest Relations Booth behind Section 120
SATURDAY, JUNE 1 vs. CHICAGO WHITE SOX at 1:05 P.M.on CSNCA
- Giveaway: Yoenis Cespedes Replica Jersey, presented by Pepsi (10,000 fans)
- Live National Anthem: Edna Brewer School
- Cache Creek Saturday
- MLB UMPS Care visit
- A's Community Fund Silent Auction, behind Section 120
- Sims Recycling Solutions Used Phone Recycling Program, Guest Relations Booth behind Section 120
SUNDAY, JUNE 2 vs. CHICAGO WHITE SOX at 1:05 P.M. on CSNCA
- A's Little League Day, presented by Chevrolet
- Giveaway: Coco Crisp Cereal Bowl, driven by Chevrolet (5,000 kids)
- Take the Field with the A's
- Little A's program, presented by Bank of America and supported by the Oakland Zoo and Clorox
- Post-Game Race Around the Bases, sponsored by Chevrolet
- MLB Play Sun Smart program launch
- National Anthem: Lisa Parente
- Pre-Game Presentation: Pitch, Hit & Run
- A's Community Fund Silent Auction, with Silent Auction partner Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, behind Sect. 120
Sims Recycling Solutions Used Phone Recycling Program, Guest Relations Booth behind Section 120
**For additional information about the promotions or events listed above, please visit www.oaklandathletics.com**
Promotions & Special Events
Ceremonial First Pitches: On Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, Staff Sgt. Dale Beatty, a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch before the 1:05 p.m. A's vs. Giants game. On Tuesday, May 28, 12-year-old Aaron Hern, who was injured in the Boston Marathon bombings on April 15, will toss out the first pitch before the 7:05 p.m. game.
Yoenis Cespedes Replica Jersey: On Saturday, June 1, 10,000 fans will receive a Yoenis Cespedes gold replica jersey, courtesy of Pepsi, when the A's play the Chicago White Sox.
A's Little League Day: The A's second Little League Day of 2013, presented by Chevrolet, is on Sunday, June 2. The event features a pre-game festival and an on-field parade for uniformed players and coaches. In addition, 5,000 kids will receive a Coco Crisp cereal bowl, driven by Chevrolet.
MLB Play Sun Smart: Major League Baseball and the American Academy of Dermatology are teaming up to prevent skin cancer through the Play Sun Smart program. The program, now in its 15th season, will be relaunched on Sunday, June 2 when children from the San Mateo National Little League Volcanoes deliver sunscreen to both the A's and White Sox dugouts. The American Academy of Dermatology and MLB provide free skin cancer screenings to all field and front office personnel. By wearing sunscreen, caps and sunglasses, and regularly checking their skin for changes, the Oakland A's are Playing Sun Smart.
Sport Clips Charity Cuts: Sport Clips Haircuts and the A's have partnered to celebrate America's Armed Forces. On Monday, May 27 and Tuesday, May 28, fans can get a free haircut at the game (behind Section 235, before the seventh inning) when they donate $10 or more to the Fisher House Foundation. Sport Clips has also donated 50 tickets for each game to Fisher House patients and staff. Additional funds will be raised for the charity through the A's Community Fund silent auction.
A's Amigos: On Friday, May 31, an A's player will visit with Spanish-speaking students from Livermore High School as part of the A's Amigos program. In addition to the pre-game chat, each student will receive a game ticket and an A's hat. A's Amigos is supported by Kelly Moore Paints and XFINITY.
Little A's: On Sunday, June 2, as part of the Little A's program, deserving youth and their chaperones of non-profit organizations will have the opportunity to attend an A's game free of charge. In addition to a game ticket, each child receives a Bank of America souvenir and child-admission pass to the Oakland Zoo. The Little A's program is presented by Bank of America and supported by the Oakland Zoo and Clorox.
Take the Field with the A's: The Take the Field with the A's program gives youth baseball and softball teams the chance to live out their Major League dreams. On Sunday, June 2, players from the San Mateo National Little League Volcanoes will join Oakland A's players on the field during the National Anthem. Each participant receives an autographed baseball and t-shirt, courtesy of the A's Community Fund.