• Chris Tillman will start Tuesday's game, and Wednesday's starter will be either Freddy Garcia or Jason Hammel. Garcia, who was held out of his side session, was available as a reliever on Sunday.
• Miguel Gonzalez was going to try to throw Sunday, but there's still some healing needed in regard to the blister on his right thumb. Gonzalez will try to throw a side session on Tuesday, and he could make a rehab start on Thursday or Friday.
• Left-hander Tsuyoshi Wada's rehab start hasn't been determined just yet, but the team is leaning toward Thursday.
• Taylor Teagarden (dislocated left thumb) will see Dr. Brian Schofield on Thursday in Sarasota.
• Wilson Betemit (right knee) is still doing pool work down at the team's rehab facility, and he will definitely not make the May 30 date, which is the first day he could be eligible off the 60-day disabled list.
Brittany Ghiroli is a reporter for MLB.com. Read her blog, Britt's Bird Watch, and follow her on Twitter @britt_ghiroli. Derek Wetmore is an associate reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.