As the official spokesperson, Wright will help to generate public awareness for T-Mobile All-Star FanFest and make a variety of appearances in support of the event. As Ambassadors, Alfonzo, Franco and Wilson will take part in an array of All-Star events leading up to and throughout MLB All-Star Week.
T-Mobile All-Star FanFest will transform the Jacob K. Javits Center into the largest interactive baseball theme park in the world, providing an unrivaled experience for fans of all ages. Visitors will experience more than 400,000 square feet of baseball fun with attractions including exhibits from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, batting cages, clinics, free autograph sessions with former Mets, MLB legends and Hall of Famers, memorabilia and much more.
Sample attractions include:
- The Diamond - Located at the center of T-Mobile All-Star FanFest, this attraction features daily clinics and appearances by MLB players, managers and other experts. Past appearances have included George Brett, Tony Gwynn, Torii Hunter, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken, Jr. and many other MLB greats
- Legends Autograph Program - Free autographs from Hall of Famers and MLB legends. Players such as Andre Dawson, Rollie Fingers, Ferguson Jenkins and Juan Marichal have previously signed for fans at T-Mobile All-Star FanFest
- National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum - Take a stroll through Baseball's glorious past and experience the history of the national pastime with one of the largest collections of artifacts on loan from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown
- The Negro Leagues - A compelling visual journey back in time, the Negro Leagues attraction brings to life the heroic history of some of the game's proudest and most talented players
- Hometown Heroes - Hometown Heroes showcases the New York Mets history, roots in the community and promise for the future
- World's Largest Baseball - What better way to welcome families to the largest baseball fan event in the world than with the World's Largest Baseball? The signature white leather, red-laced ball measures 12 feet in diameter and features the signatures of baseball greats such as Hank Aaron, Rod Carew, Derek Jeter, Nolan Ryan, Ozzie Smith and Ted Williams
Attendees who are eligible T-Mobile customers can get Fast Past access. In addition, for all attendees, T-Mobile will be demonstrating its latest mobile devices on its nationwide 4G network. Select attendees will also be able to enhance their FanFest experience with an opportunity to use some of these great devices.
All T-Mobile All-Star FanFest attractions are free with the price of admission, and the only additional costs are for concessions and memorabilia. Tickets are $35 for adults and $30 for children ages 12 and under (children two and under are admitted free), senior citizens and military personnel. Tickets for the event are sold on a timed-entry basis, providing fans the ability to reserve the day and time of their choice. Tickets can be purchased at AllStarGame.com, Mets.com, the Citi Field Box Office or by calling 1-888-FanFest (326-3378).
MLB All-Star Week at Citi Field includes the 84th MLB All-Star Game (July 16th), All-Star Workout Day (July 15th) featuring the Home Run Derby, Taco Bell All-Star Sunday (July 14th), including the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game and the Taco Bell All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game.
For more MLB All-Star Week information, please visit AllStarGame.com and the All-Star Game Twitter account (@AllStarGame).