Indians Summer Camps registration now open for 2013
Registration is now open for 2013 Indians Summer Camps. The Indians are expanding the program in 2013, offering a complete baseball experience for children of different ages and skill levels.
Indians Summer Camps are designed to help children ages 6-14 learn and improve their baseball skills. The camps consist of two, two-hour sessions, and focus on all areas of baseball, including hitting, throwing, base-running and fielding. Indians Summer Camps will take place at seven locations across Ohio during the months of June and July.
Camp Dates and Locations:
- Twinsburg (Liberty Park): June 11 and 12
- Fairview Park (Bohlken Park): June 18 and 19
- Mentor (Garfield Park): June 20 and 21
- Avon (Veteran's Memorial Park): June 25 and 26
- Bath (Bath Baseball Park): June 27 and 28
- Sandusky (Sandusky High School): July 9 and 10
- Strongsville (Volunteer Park): July 30 and 31
All participants will receive an Indians t-shirt and a voucher for two tickets to participate in our special Indians Youth Baseball Day at Progressive Field on September 21. The event includes a parade around the field before the Indians game against the Houston Astros, and participants may have the chance to interact with Indians players and coaches.
Indians Youth Baseball programs also include Baseball Buddies (ages 3-5), and the Wood Bat Fall League for high school players. For more information on these programs, or to register for Indians Summer Camps, visit Indians.com/YouthBaseball.