- Public relations skills: i.e. taken communications, broadcasting or public speaking classes
- Softball experience a must
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality
- Knowledge of the game of baseball
- Flexible schedule – must be willing to work early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
How to Apply: If interested, applicants should send a resume along with a two minute DVD highlighting their softball experience and explaining the reason why they should be selected to be a Phillies Ballgirl. Requested information should be mailed to:
Citizens Bank Park
One Citizens Bank Way
Philadelphia, PA 19148
ATTN: BALLGIRL APPLICANT
No phone calls please. Resumes must be received by Monday, October 22, 2012. Those qualified will be notified to participate in a future tryout at Citizens Bank Park. For more information, please visit www.phillies.com/ballgirls.
ABOUT THE PHILLIES BALLGIRLS PRESENTED BY MACY’S
The Phillies Ballgirls are ambassadors for the Phillies both on and off the field. They represent educated, athletic and energetic women who hope to serve as role models in professional sports for young girls.
Each year, the Phillies Ballgirls make over 150 off-field appearances including TV and radio as well as school visits, nursing home visits, golf and bowling tournaments and fashion shows. They also play a minimum of 10 softball games which all have a charity element.
The Ballgirls are also involved in the Phillies environmental initiatives by captaining the Red Goes Green team and helping to rebuild an abandoned house. For more information, please visit www.phillies.com/ballgirls.