NLDS Game 5 - Reds vs. San Francisco Giants
The fifth and final game of the National League Division Series between the Reds and the San Francisco Giants will be Thursday, Oct. 11 at either 1:07 or 2:07 p.m., depending on the outcome of tonight's ALDS Game 4 between the Detroit Tigers and Oakland A's.
If the A's win tonight, NLDS Game 5 will be at 1:07 p.m.
If the Tigers win tonight, NLDS Game 5 will be at 2:07 p.m.
Gates to Great American Ball Park will open two hours before the game regardless of a 1:07 or 2:07 p.m. start.
Fans should use game tickets marked NATIONAL LEAGUE DIVISION SERIES "HOME GAME 3" for Thursday's game.
All fans in attendance will receive Reds Rally Towels courtesy of Cincinnati Bell, Horseshoe Casino, Kroger, Homemade Brand Ice Cream/UDF and P&G. When the Reds are at the plate...wave your rally towel. When the Reds take the field...make some noise but it's a "no towel zone."
Activities at NLDS Game 5 will include:
- Reds Hall of Famer George Foster will offer up the ceremonial first pitch. Foster scored the winning run of Game 5 of the 1972 National League Championship Series on a wild pitch.
- Country music singer/songwriter Rodney Atkins will sing our National Anthem.
- University of Cincinnati graduate Shintara Carpenter will sing God Bless America during the 7th inning stretch.
- Mike Milligan & Steam Shovel will perform a pregame concert in the Fan Zone.
The Reds will salute Capt. Nicholas Ludwig of the US Marines Corps as the Cincinnati Bell Hometown Hero of the game.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
- Homer's Pitching Rubber: The pitching rubber from Homer Bailey's no hitter at PNC Park on Sept. 28 is now on display at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Also on display is the pitching rubber from Tom Browning's perfect game in 1988.
- "Clinch Night" exhibit: Fans should check out the special "Clinch Night" exhibit at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Game-worn jerseys, champagne bottles from the celebration and a game-used First Base from the final out of the 2012 National League Central Division clinching win over the Dodgers are on display in the Great Teams Room.
Reds Community Fund
- Reds Authentics: Visit the Reds Authentics booth on the Third Base concourse for official MLB authenticated game-used jerseys, bats, hats, balls, clubhouse memorabilia and autographed items including bases and balls from NLDS Game 3 and 4. All proceeds from the sale of Reds Authentic items benefit the Reds Community Fund.
- Split the Pot: Support the Reds Community Fund by purchasing Split The Pot tickets. The $2 tickets will be available at the Reds Community Corner located on the main concourse level behind section 120 (near Gapper's Alley) or at a new Split the Pot kiosk located on the View Level behind section 420. Tickets can also be purchased from volunteers who will be canvassing the ballpark throughout the game. Fans can purchase tickets from the time gates open until the middle of the seventh inning.