Cardinals at Nationals NLDS Game Three, Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. ET on MLB Network
Secaucus, N.J., October 8, 2012 – MLB Network will exclusively televise Game Three of the National League Division Series featuring the St. Louis Cardinals at Washington Nationals, with Bob Costas and Jim Kaat on the game call this Wednesday, October 10 at 1:00 p.m. ET, live from Nationals park.
- The game marks the first Postseason game in Washington D.C. since 1933.
- The game marks Costas’s first MLB Postseason game call since the 2000 ALCS.
- Sam Ryan will serve as reporter for the game.
- The telecast will be available across the country exclusively on MLB Network, including in the St. Louis and Washington home television territories.
- MLB Network will air complete coverage of the 2012 Postseason, including previews, highlights, analysis, interviews and press conferences across all of its studio programming. MLB Tonight will air live before and after every Postseason game, with reporters on-site at each ballpark during the Division Series and Championship Series, and MLB Tonight and Intentional Talk on the road during the World Series.
- 2008 World Series champion Jimmy Rollins will serve as in-studio guest analyst on MLB Tonight during the League Division Series on October 8, 9 and 10.
- MLB Network will keep its social media followers updated with the latest news, quotes, interview clips and breakdowns using #MLBTonight, #Postseason and #WorldSeries through its presence on Facebook and Twitter. Fans can also stay up to date by following MLB Network’s on-air personalities on Twitter.
- MLB Network is available on each of the top 10 video distributors in the U.S. and local channel listings are available at www.FindMLBNetwork.com.
MLB Network is the ultimate television destination for baseball fans, featuring the Emmy Award-winning MLB Tonight, live games, original programming, highlights, and insights and analysis from the best in the business, including Bob Costas, Peter Gammons, Jim Kaat, Al Leiter and Harold Reynolds. MLB Network debuted on January 1, 2009 as the largest launch in cable television history and is currently distributed in approximately 70 million homes throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information and to find MLB Network in your area, go to www.mlbnetwork.com.