▪ Corey’s Corner: For just $35, fans can purchase a ticket package that includes a Field Outfield Box ticket in “Corey’s Corner” and a limited edition Corey Hart t-shirt. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association.
▪ Miller High Life Monday: For Monday home games, fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $8, courtesy of Miller High Life.
Tuesday, September 11 vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Miller High Life Monday: Due to limited availability for the September 10 game, this offer is good for Tuesday as well! Fans may purchase Terrace Reserved seats for just $8, courtesy of Miller High Life.
Wednesday, September 12 vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
Friday, September 14 vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Sports Authority Special Coupon: The first 10,000 fans will receive a special coupon offer courtesy of Sports Authority.
▪ Time Warner Cable Student Nights: College and high school students save 50% on Terrace Reserved and Loge Bleachers tickets* for Friday home games, courtesy of Time Warner Cable. Plus, the first 250 students to purchase tickets in the Time Warner Cable Student Night Section (Section 233) will receive a free t-shirt! For tickets, show your student ID at the Miller Park Box Office, call (414) 902-4000 or visit brewers.com/students. *Offer excludes Miller Lite Beerpen.
▪ Harley-Davidson Crew H-D Ticket Package: For just $20, join Crew H-D and get your ticket package that includes a Brewers ticket to select games during the 2012 season, one adult admission ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® and an H-D Museum glass mug that you can claim on your next trip to The Shop at the Museum. Offer ends September 30.
▪ Miller Lite Beerpen: Each Friday home game, all fans 21 and older can be a part of the Miller Lite Beerpen in the Right Field Bleachers. Tickets are just $22 and include a Brewers t-shirt and special entertainment in the Miller Lite Beerpen.
Saturday, September 15 vs. New York Mets, 6:10 p.m.
▪ 2012 MLB Postseason Viewers Guide: The first 15,000 fans will receive an official viewers guide to the 2012 MLB Postseason.
Sunday, September 16 vs. New York Mets 1:10 p.m.
▪ Aramis Ramirez Bobblehead presented by Wild Impact Marketing: All fans will receive an Aramis Ramirez Bobblehead presented by Wild Impact Marketing.
▪ Great Clips Kids Base Runs: After most Sunday Brewers home games, kids 16 and under can run the bases at Miller Park, compliments of Great Clips.
▪ Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sundays: At each Sunday home game, the first 2,000 kids ages 12 and under will receive a coupon for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park. The coupons can be redeemed at a special concession stand located on the Field Level concourse near the Right Field corner. There is a limit of one ice cream coupon per child. Coupons may be redeemed from the time gates open through the conclusion of the first inning, compliments of Blue Bunny Ice Cream.