Phans Feeding Families: Help all summer long! Fans can purchase the 2012 Fans Feeding Families pin at the Majestic Clubhouse Store, Mitchell and Ness Alley Store and Phillies Newsstands. Proceeds benefit Philabundance.
Citizens Bank Glove Drive: Fans are encouraged to donate new and gently used gloves all season long at the Citizens Bank kiosk in Ashburn Alley to benefit children in the Phillies Jr. RBI League.
Traffic/Transit: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. Transit services are also available … for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
“Need Help?” Text Service: If there is a medical, security or cleaning emergency during home games at Citizens Bank Park, fans can text the word "PHILLIES" [space], with issue and location to 69050. The Phillies will automatically reply with a text with how they will respond.
COLORADO ROCKIES (September 7-9)
FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- Cabrini College Knit Cap for fans 15 and over.
- First Ball: Luke Kania.
- National Anthem: Cabrini College Chorus.
- 5th inning performance: Phanatic will dance with the Cabrini College Dance Team!
- National Anthem Signed by: The Deaf Choir.
- Phillies Extraordinary Scholar Winners presented by Verizon Wireless and Cabrini College: Kendall Brodie of Central Bucks High School South and LeShawn Johnson-Sydnor of Delaware County Christian School will be honored for their work in the community while maintaining a minimum B average.
- State Farm Go To Bat Award will be presented to Patti Olenik, executive director of The Garage Community & Youth Center in Kennett Square, Pa. for her mentoring and enrichment work with the youngsters in West Grove, Pa.
- Proact National Recovery Night. First Ball: Dr. Catherine Williams.
- Coca-Cola Honorary Bat Boy, Michael Belsanti, 9, of Washington Twp, NJ.
- Special Welcome: Deaf Awareness, the Buoniconti Fund.
SATURDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:05 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Salute to Champions Night. Sixteen local baseball and softball teams who have reached state championships and above will be recognized on-field prior to the game.
- Borough of Schuylkill Haven Night.
- National Anthem: Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School Chorale.
- Special Welcome: Cav’s Eagles Tailgate, Psychiatric Rehab Awareness.
- First Balls: Joe Cook, Sony Sweepstakes winner; Lynn Armstrong, Nike Sweepstakes winner.
- Phillies Charities Raffle, First Base Gate, 5:05 p.m. – 8:05 p.m. Featuring game-used and autographed items.
- Player Ticket Program: Lee’s VIPs (Sunshine Foundation).
- Earlier in the Day: Coca-Cola Coaches Clinic, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m., featuring an appearance by Ryan Howard at the post-clinic tent party, 3:00 p.m.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 11:05 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, WPHT 1210/WOGL 98.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- Inaugural Jerry Clothier Grant Presentation to the Abramson Cancer Research Center.
- Employees of the Month for August.
- National Anthem: Susquehanna Township High School.
- First Ball: Alex Veldran, representing Bank of America.
- First Ball: Jacob Sprinsky, representing Great Clips.
- Earlier in the Day: Chevrolet Coaches Clinic, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
MIAMI MARLINS (September 10-12)
MONDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Phillies Baseball Academy Reunion Parade. Youngsters who participated in Phillies Baseball Academies will parade around the field prior to the game.
- First Ball: Spencer Pellegrino, 14, a 7-year camper from Malvern Prep School.
- Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Fund Night. First Ball: Missy Dougherty, ovarian cancer survivor.
- Immaculata University Night. First Ball: Greg “Buzzy” Basile.
- Pre-game Performance: Montgomery High School Marching Band.
- #PhilliesSocial Pregame Event: Fans who purchase the first 49 tickets will be treated to a special pre-game visit with Vance Worley, along with access to a special batting practice viewing area. All attendees receive an @VANIMAL_49 t-shirt. For tickets, go to phillies.com/socialmedia.
- Player Ticket Program: Howard’s Sluggers (PAL).
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night. Hatfield Meats will present a check on-field to Philabundance representing the food donated to the organization.
- Patriot Day.
- State Flags Presentation: Police and firemen will carry out the 50 state flags.
- National Anthem: Police officer Brooks Kranich of Easton, Pa.
- First Ball: Christopher Suprun, paramedic/firefighter 9/11 responder.
- America the Beautiful sung by TSGT Lori McCarty.
- God Bless America performed by TSGT Jody Johnson.
- Color Guard: All service.
- Special Welcome: Hatfield Quality Meats, Better Business Bureau and CHOP Global Health.
- Player Ticket Programs: Doc’s Box (Community Partnership School); Hamels’ Heroes (USO of Pennsylvania & Southern New Jersey).
WEDNESDAY: 4:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 1:35 p.m.; Other gates – 2:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- Citizens Bank Business Person Special. Pride of the Phillies Carlos Ruiz print to all fans.
- First Ball: Warren Chaiken, President, Almo Corporation.
- McDonald’s Share Night.
- National Anthem: Holy Child Academy Band and Choir.