Thursday, August 16, 2012 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Where’s Chorizo? Raffle: Fans will be able to enter to win a 2012 Chorizo autographed by most of this year’s Brewers team from the 2012 “Where’s Chorizo?” event. Also included in this raffle is a Chorizo t-shirt, a 2012 Marco Estrada autographed Cerveceros jersey as well as a backyard BBQ for 25 thrown by the Klement’s Famous Facing Sausages, complete with Klement’s, Miller and Pepsi products. Klement’s, Miller and Pepsi products must be picked up on August 16. The Famous Racing Sausages will make an appearance at the winner’s home on a mutually agreed upon date. Raffle tickets will be 2 for $5, 10 for $20 or a wingspan for $50. Proceeds benefit BCF.
Friday, August 17, 2012 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Framed Baseballs Raffle: Fans will have an opportunity to win a very special framed piece which includes an autographed Ryan Braun baseball, an autographed Aaron Rodgers Gold Baseball, and a photo of the two MVP’s. Raffle tickets will be 2 for $5, 10 for $20 or a wingspan for $50. Proceeds benefit BCF.
▪ Sports Authority Special Coupon: The first 10,000 fans will receive a special coupon offer courtesy of Sports Authority.
Saturday, August 18, 2012 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 6:10 p.m. - Standing Room Only Available
▪ Wives’ Mystery Grab Bag: Players’ Wives will be selling autographed items in Grab Bags from their husbands. Fans can purchase each mystery bag for a $40 donation to the Brewers Community Foundation, which will be earmarked for various non-profit organizations. The Wives will be stationed at each entrance to Miller Park, as well as on the Club Level.
▪ Kwik Trip Coupon Giveaway: All fans will receive a special coupon giveaway courtesy of Kwik Trip.
▪ Autograph Saturdays for Kids: Presented by U.S. Bank, Autograph Saturdays for Kids offers kids 14 and under a chance to get autographs from select Brewers players and coaches. Players and coaches will be available from 4:45 – 5:05 p.m.
Sunday, August 19, 2012 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 1:10 p.m. – Standing Room Only Available
▪ BCF Treasure Hunt: Game-used items from past games and seasons will be available for purchase in a special treasure hunt at the Brewers Community Foundation table located on the Field Level concourse near Guest Relations (behind section 116). Items include bats, baseballs, jerseys and other items of interest. Proceeds benefit BCF.
▪ Brewers Kids Club Day: Presented by Associated Bank, Brewers Kids Club members will have the opportunity to participate in a pre-game on-field parade around the warning track.
▪ Great Clips Kids Base Runs: After most Sunday Brewers home games, kids 16 and under can run the bases at Miller Park, compliments of Great Clips.
▪ Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sundays: At each Sunday home game, the first 2,000 kids ages 12 and under will receive a coupon for a free Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat upon entering Miller Park. The coupons can be redeemed at a special concession stand located on the Field Level concourse near the Right Field corner. There is a limit of one ice cream coupon per child. Coupons may be redeemed from the time gates open through the conclusion of the first inning, compliments of Blue Bunny Ice Cream.
Monday, August 20, 2012 vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Brewers Players Favorite Things Raffle: Fans will have a chance to win a basket full of Brewers players’ favorite things. This basket will feature a wide variety of items that are favorites of Brewers players and coaches, plus autographed memorabilia from the team. Raffle tickets will be 2 for $5, 10 for $20 or a wingspan for $50. Proceeds benefit BCF.
▪ Subway Coupon: All fans in attendance will receive a special coupon offer, courtesy of Subway.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
▪ Strike Out Breast Cancer Raffle presented by Froedert Center for Diagnostic Imaging - CDI: Fans will have a chance to win a raffle featuring different items such as authentic home white jerseys autographed by John Axford, Ryan Braun and Yovani Gallardo; an autographed Corey Hart Pink Jersey; and a Pink Bat autographed by members of the 2012 Milwaukee Brewers. Raffle tickets will be 2 for $5, 10 for $20 or a wingspan for $50. All proceeds from this raffle will go to benefit After Breast Cancer Diagnosis (ABCD).
▪ BCF Awareness Night: Fans will have the opportunity to learn more about the organizations that BCF supports every year while being able to participate in games and activities to win cool prizes.
▪ Corey’s Corner: Purchase a Corey’s Corner ticket package for just $35 that includes your Outfield Box ticket in Corey’s Corner and a limited edition Corey Hart t-shirt. Plus, a portion of the proceeds will benefit the American Heart Association.
▪ Jonathan Lucroy Appearance at Brewers Team Store by Majestic: Brewers catcher Jonathan Lucroy will sign autographs in the Brewers Team Store by Majestic on Tuesday from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. The Brewers Team Store by Majestic is located inside Miller Park in the Hot Corner (across from Friday’s Front Row Grill). One autograph per person, subject to change.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m.
▪ Brewers Community Foundation Clearance Sale: Fans will have another chance to purchase game-used items from past games and seasons as well as other Brewers items at the Brewers Community Foundation table located on the Field Level concourse near Guest Relations (behind section 116).