Learn from the pros on June 16 at Braves Family Field Day
Braves fans and aspiring major leaguers can register now for Braves Family Field Day presented by Publix Super Markets, taking place on Saturday, June 16 and learn pitching, hitting, and fielding techniques from Braves players and coaches at Turner Field.
Fans of all ages will have an opportunity to practice fielding on the Turner Field outfield grass, hit in the Braves batting cages, and throw in the bullpen, with instruction from participating Atlanta Braves players/coaches.
Family Field Day also includes a panel discussion with Braves players, lunch, a behind-the-scenes tour of Turner Field, and tickets to that evening's game vs. the Baltimore Orioles.
WHAT: Braves Family Field Day presented by Publix Super Markets
WHEN: Saturday, June 16 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
HOW: Register online at braves.com/fieldday or call: (404) 494-1020
Family Package - $200
- Opportunity for 4 individuals to participate in Family Field Day event
- Four Braves Family Field Day t-shirts
- Lunch for 4 and behind the scenes tour of Turner Field
- Four Upper Box tickets to the Braves vs. Orioles game at 7 p.m.
Additional family members can be added to the Family Package for $40 per person.
Individual Package - $60
- Opportunity for one individual to participate in Family Field Day event
- One Braves Family Field Day t-shirt
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour of Turner Field
- Two Upper Box tickets to the Braves vs. Dodgers game at 7 p.m.
*Participating players will be announced shortly