1:35 p.m., Phillies vs. Chicago Cubs, Citizens Bank Park.
3:00 p.m., Philadelphia Flyers vs. New Jersey Devils, Wells Fargo Center.
· Tickets are sold out for the Phillies game. Five hundred standing room only tickets will go on sale at 9:00 a.m. at the First Base Gate ticket windows.
· Fans can enter the ballpark through Ashburn Alley starting at 11:05 a.m. Entrance is through the Left Field Gate.
· All other gates open at 11:35 a.m.
· Fans are urged to take public transportation or carpool.
· SEPTA will have additional Broad Street Line subway service to the Sports Complex, including extra “sports express” service trains. For information about SEPTA’s Broad Street Line service, call (215) 580-7800 or visit www.septa.org.
· Variable message boards will be located throughout the Sports Complex directing fans to the various parking lots.
· Phillies fans are encouraged to arrive early and consider parking in the lots north of Pattison Avenue. There may be unusual traffic patterns and possible delays due to heavy complex traffic. Fans are encouraged to park in the first available parking lot.
· Traffic tips and parking maps are available online at http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/phi/ballpark/parking.jsp.
· Tailgating is not permitted in lots north of Pattison Avenue and west of Darien Street and will be strictly enforced. Holding additional spaces for tailgating or later arrival will be prohibited.