CLEVELAND, OH -- The Cleveland Indians in partnership with the United Service Organization, Inc. (USO) of Northern Ohio today announced "Tribe for Troops" video game and toy drive contest. The area public can make the holidays a little brighter for military families and win the chance for a great prize for their efforts. Starting today, until January 15, 2012, attendees to Indians Snow Days, presented by KeyBank can donate video games or toys to be entered for a chance to play video games against their favorite Tribe Player.
All Indians fans and the area public are invited to donate a new or gently used video game OR a new or unwrapped toy (minimum value of $20) to be eligible for one entry towards the "Tribe for Troops" contest. Video games and toys donated will benefit families served by the USO of Northern Ohio and active military overseas. Stop by Indians Snow Days to donate today!
"TRIBE FOR TROOPS" CONTEST DETAILS:
• Fans can donate video games/toys during all Indians Snow Days public hours. Visit www.indians.com/snowdays for full schedule.
• Collection bins are located near Gate A of Progressive Field and in the Indians Snow Days Kidsland warming area.
• Contest runs until January 15, 2012.
• Must be 18 years of age to enter.
• Each video game/toy is eligible for one (1) entry towards contest.
• New or unwrapped toys (minimum value $20) accepted.
• Current video games accepted; playable on PlayStation, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360.
• Video games must be in original packaging (not wrapped) and may include any rating (MA/R/PG-13, etc.). Games donated with a rating above PG-13 will be distributed to active military.