Additionally, non-profit organizations can plan a group event at Turner Field and fundraise for their organization at the same time by purchasing discounted block tickets. Fundraising groups can earn $3 -$12 per ticket sold for their group. In 2011 the Atlanta Braves fundraising program helped groups including high school clubs, church groups, fraternities and sororities, civic organizations and non-profit charities raise nearly $750,000 for their causes.
In addition to the excitement of an Atlanta Braves baseball game, a wide array of group experiences and options give groups even further incentive to plan a unique and memorable event at Turner Field including:
· Braves Alumni Visit - Create an in-park experience that guests will never forget with a visit from an Atlanta Braves alumni.
· Hospitality Patios - Reserve a pre-game hospitality area for a picnic or presentation before the game.
· All-Star Kids Party - Celebrate your child’s special occasion at Turner Field with an All Star Kids Party that includes: Braves party invitations, Braves hats and tomahawks for all children, 25 Scouts Ally tokens, Turner Field sake, Cracker Jacks, soda and water, and a visit from Braves mascot Homer.
· Catered Luxury Suite Rentals - Watch the game in style by reserving a private suite that can accommodate 16 - 46 people.
· Individual Suite Tickets - Smaller parties can enjoy the game in a luxury suite, with individual suite tickets that include a $30 food and beverage credit, now available for all home games in 2012.
· T-Shirt or Hat Package - Each package purchased will include a discounted ticket in the Outfield Pavilion plus a limited edition Dale Murphy t-shirt or 1984 replica hat.
· Executive Package - For smaller business meetings, the Executive package includes 14 Club Level tickets, access to a Braves meeting room for two hours prior to the game, 755 Club access, $10 Food &Beverage credit per ticket, and four parking permits.
· Play Ball – Have a group representative start the game by calling out “Play Ball” for all of Turner Field, with a minimum group of 150.
· National Anthem - Show off your group’s musical chops by having your chorus or soloist perform the National Anthem, with a minimum group purchase of 250.
· Bang the Big Drum - Lead the crowd in the Tomahawk Chop as you join the Heavy Hitters at the Big Drum for a half inning, with a minimum group of 300.
· On Field Parade - Walk around the warning track during our pregame festivities in front of the home crowd, with a minimum group of 400.
· Batting Practice Experience - Watch the Braves and visiting team take batting practice with up to eight guests while standing directly behind home plate, with a minimum group purchase of 600.
· Honorary Team Captain – Have a member of your group meet the coaches and umpires during the team lineup exchange at homeplate, with a minimum group purchase of 800.
· Kids Take the Field - Have your kids live out their dream of taking the field with the Braves players, with a minimum group of 2000.
New in 2012, groups can save time and effort with the Paperless Ticketing program:
· Groups can save up to $7 a person on their group tickets by choosing the easy-to-use Paperless ticketing option and eliminate the hassle of organizing and distributing paper tickets.
· Tickets will be stored directly on a credit card so guests can just swipe the card at the gate to enter Turner Field.
Group sales begin this Wednesday, December 7. Fans can go to braves.com/groups or call 404-577-9100 and select option #3 to speak with an Atlanta Braves Account Executive about customizing the perfect outing at a Braves baseball game in 2012.
The Atlanta Braves is Major League Baseball's winningest franchise since 1991. During that time, Braves teams have earned 14 division championships, five National League pennants, a World Series title, and the 2010 National League Wild Card. Based in Atlanta since 1966, the Braves franchise is the longest continuously operating franchise in Major League Baseball. Atlanta Braves games are telecast on FS South, SportSouth, and Peachtree TV. Radio broadcasts can be heard in Atlanta on 680 the Fan, Rock 100 FM, 93.7 FM and regionally on the Atlanta Braves Radio Network. Follow the Braves at braves.com, facebook.com/braves, and twitter.com/braves.