Q: Can I bring a sled to go down The Batterhorn, presented by RTA?
A: No need...you can leave your sled at home. Over 200 rubber-bottomed tubes are constantly in operation on the slopes of The Batterhorn. Sleds will not be allowed.
INDIANS SNOW DAYS
- Indians Snow Days tickets start as low as $5 for general admission! Skating only, tubing only or bundled tickets (ice-skating and snow tubing).
- Unlimited snow tubing and ice-skating with each purchased ticket.
- Indians Snow Days will be open to the public each weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) beginning November 25 through January 16 while Cleveland-area public schools are in session and open seven-days-a-week during the holiday period of December 16 - January 2.
- See all ticketing and the full calendar at www.indians.com/snowdays.
Enhancements for Family Fun:
- KIDSLAND (INDOOR) & WARMING AREAS: Located indoors in a climate-controlled environment, the children's play area will allow families to warm-up indoors in a fun-filled atmosphere including:
- Arts and Crafts
- Baseball and Holiday-themed Activities
- Video Games
- TVs playing movies and sporting events
- Holiday Music
- Visits from Santa Slider (limited holiday dates only)
- FOOD and BEVERAGE:
- Traditional ballpark fare with be available at Indians Snow Days in an indoor, climate-controlled picnic area.
- The Terrace Club at Progressive Field, open to all attending Snow Days, will offer the perfect spot to rest, to eat and watch the festivities unfold on the field below.
- Snow Days tickets purchased 48 hours in advance on Indians.com/SnowDays receive FREE parking. Those who do not purchase in advance will be offered $3.00 parking on the day of attendance (on non-event dates.)
The Cleveland Indians are proud to announce that youth, high school, and college hockey will be coming to Progressive Field.
- Youth Hockey Tournament:
- The youth hockey tournament will coincide with "Snopening Day". The tournament will incorporate two other venues in the NE Ohio area.
- The Hockey tournament is open to both boys and girls in various age divisions.
- Contact the tournament director regarding youth hockey tournament opportunities or questions:
- Donald Harkins- Director, Elite Prospects
- High School Hockey:
- Tickets to the high school hockey faceoff on January 5 with St. Edward versus St. Ignatius are only $8 in advance online at indians.com and each participating high school. Online purchasers prior to December 29 will receive a $2 discount with a portion of the proceeds from advance tickets sold to support either St. Edward or St. Ignatius. Tickets will be available online at indians.com and Indians Team Shops for $10 on December 29 up to day of game. Continue the rivalry before the puck drops by buying advance tickets to support your favorite school. Visit www.indians.com/steds or www.indians.com/stignatius from now until December 29 for discounted ticketing.
- College Hockey:
- The Frozen Diamond, a regulation-sized ice rink situated on the infield covering home plate and stretching down the first base line. The Frozen Diamond will be utilized throughout Indians Snow Days culminating with The Frozen Diamond Faceoff, a hockey game between The Ohio State University Buckeyes and the University of Michigan Wolverines at Progressive Field on Sunday, January 15 beginning at 5:05PM.
Let's Move It! Mondays returns for Indians Snow Days!
- The Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Clinic invite the area public to stop by Indians Snow Days to ice skate for FREE. From 11:30AM-1:30PM on three (3) dates (11/28, 12/5, 12/12) ice skating is open to the public around the Let's Move It! Frozen Mile, presented by Cleveland Clinic.
Home for the Holidays
Date: Fridays - December 2, December 9 & December 16
Time: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Location: Terrace Club Dining Room
Join the party where local companies, families and friends come to dine and celebrate the season overlooking Snow Days at Progressive Field. This popular event is targeted to small businesses and groups to entertain and celebrate the holiday season at one of the most unique venues in Cleveland, while keeping the festivities affordable. Enjoy these holiday luncheons featuring a different chef crafted buffet each week, holiday music and prize giveaways!
$20 per person (includes buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity)
Please call (216) 420-4840 to make your reservation, as space is limited.