Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017 - Reds vs. Boston Red Sox, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, Fan Appreciation Day)
• Reds Team Photo: Free team photo of the 2017 Reds, presented by Scotts.
• Fan Appreciation Day: Today is the annual Fan Appreciation Day, with prizes given away to hundreds of lucky fans throughout the game, including gift cards, autographed memorabilia, merchandise and more, presented by ACE Hardware. Postcard entries are accepted. The full list of prizes and giveaways can be found at reds.com/FanAppreciation.
• Tom Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $50 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ticket Offers For This Series
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Book signings, Sept 23: The authors of two books on baseball will be at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Saturday, Sept. 23 for meet and greets with fans. Their books will be available for purchase and the events are free with museum admission.
- Our Game Too: Asian Pacific Americans in Major League Baseball offers an entertaining and thought-provoking look into the rich history of Asian Pacific Americans playing in Major League Baseball. Meet authors Dr. Billy W. Simpson and Dr. Jennifer A. Simpson on Saturday, Sept. 23 at 1 p.m. The authors will also be in the Kroger Fan Zone during the 1st to 3rd innings.
- Fans can meet Dr. Kat D. Williams, author of The All-American Girls After the AAGPBL: How Playing Pro Ball Shaped Their Lives, and Cami Kidder, producer of Throw Like a Girl, a documentary showcasing women and girls with a shared love of baseball. Williams will sign copies of her book in the Palace of the Fans Theater at 2 p.m., and Kidder will show clips from the feature-length documentary.
• George Foster Meet & Greet, Sept. 24: Meet Reds Hall of Famer and 1977 NL MVP George Foster on Sunday, Sept. 24. He will be signing autographs and meeting with fans in the Palace of the Fans Theater from Noon to 1 p.m. Admission is free with museum membership or admission. For fans seeking autographs, the first item is $10 for HOF members and $15 for non-members. Each additional item is $5.
• Reds Hall of Fame Voting: Fans can vote now for the former Reds players appearing on the 2018 Modern Player Ballot presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett, the official accounting firm of the Reds Hall of Fame Ballot. The Modern Player candidates for 2018 are: Aaron Boone, 3B (1997-2003); Adam Dunn, OF (2001-2008); John Franco, P (1984-1989); Danny Graves, P (1997-2005); Scott Rolen, 3B (2009-2012) and Reggie Sanders, OF (1991-1998). Fans may cast ballots online at RedsMuseum.org through Sept. 30. There is a limit of one vote per person/email address per day.
Reds Community Fund
• Ultimate Spring Training Experience: The Reds Community Fund is selling $100 raffle tickets for the inaugural Ultimate Spring Training Experience. Two prizes will be awarded and each package includes a VIP experience for two at the Reds Spring Training facility in Goodyear, AZ. The package includes 4 days/3 nights trip including roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations and ground transportation, an exclusive VIP access to a meet-and-greet opportunity with Reds players, radio booth visit with Marty Brennaman & Jeff Brantley, a private tour of the Reds Spring Training Complex and more. For more information, official rules and to purchase raffle tickets, please contact the Reds Community Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 765-7700. The deadline to purchase raffle tickets is Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017 at the end of the Reds vs. Red Sox game. The two winners will be notified on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017. Only 1,000 tickets will be sold. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase raffle tickets.