Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017 - Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 12:35 p.m.
• Roberto Clemente Award: The Reds' nominee for the 2017 Roberto Clemente Award, the most prominent individual player award from Major League Baseball, will be honored during pregame ceremonies. (MLB will annouce nominees on Sept. 5.) The Roberto Clemente Award is the annual recognition of a player from each MLB Club who best represents the game of Baseball through extraordinary character, community involvement, philanthropy and positive contributions, both on and off the field.
Ticket Offers for this Homestand
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games this season (including Sept. 6) fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Available only at reds.com/Seniors. (Some restrictions apply)
• Business Day Specials: For only $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by Paycor. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station to win tickets to the next Business Day Game: reds.com/skipwork.
Reds Community Fund
• Ultimate Spring Training Experience: The Reds Community Fund is selling $100 raffle tickets for the inaugural Ultimate Spring Training Experience. Two prizes will be awarded and each package includes a VIP experience for two at the Reds Spring Training facility in Goodyear, AZ. The package includes 4 days/3 nights trip including roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations and ground transportation, an exclusive VIP access to a meet-and-greet opportunity with Reds players, radio booth visit with Marty Brennaman & Jeff Brantley, a private tour of the Reds Spring Training Complex and more. For more information, official rules and to purchase raffle tickets, please contact the Reds Community Fund at (513) 765-7700 or email@example.com. The deadline to purchase raffle tickets is Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017 at the end of the Reds vs. Red Sox game. The two winners will be notified on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017. Only 1,000 tickets will be sold. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase raffle tickets.
Reds Hall of Fame
• Reds Hall of Fame Voting: Fans can vote now for the former Reds players appearing on the 2018 Modern Player Ballot presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett, the official accounting firm of the Reds Hall of Fame Ballot. The Modern Player candidates for 2018 are:
• Aaron Boone, 3B (1997-2003)
• Adam Dunn, OF (2001-2008)
• John Franco, P (1984-1989)
• Danny Graves, P (1997-2005)
• Scott Rolen, 3B (2009-2012)
• Reggie Sanders, OF (1991-1998)
Fans may cast ballots online at RedsMuseum.org through September 30. There is a limit of one vote per person/email address per day.