Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• José Peraza Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free José Peraza Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Graeter's.
• Library Day at the Ballpark: Free earbuds to the first 10,000 fans thanks to The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
Monday, Aug. 7, 2017 - Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 7:10 p.m.
• Special Olympics Night: Over 400 athletes, families, volunteers and supporters of the Special Olympics Hamilton County will be in attendance and participating in a pregame parade. Special Olympian Bradi Banner will sing the National Anthem.
Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2017 - Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 7:10 p.m.
• RBI Softball: Softball teams playing in the 25th annual RBI World Series will participate in a pregame parade and be honored on the field. Eight teams from across the U.S. and Puerto Rico will compete in the international championship Aug. 6-11 at several locations throughout Cincinnati including the P&G Cincinnati MLB Youth Academy.
• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: The Coldwater High School girls bowling team will be honored during pregame ceremonies and receive a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award for winning the 2017 Ohio High School Division II state championship.
• Big Brother of the Year: Terence Daniels of Cincinnati, the National Big Brother of the Year, will be honored during pregame ceremonies. Terence and his "little brother" Terrell Blue accepted the award at the Big Brothers Big Sisters of America's national conference in San Diego in June.
Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017 - Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 7:10 p.m.
• Community Makeover: P&G, the Cincinnati Zoo, Kroger, Cincinnati Children's, Interact for Health and the Reds Community Fund will be recognized on the field for participating in the 2017 Community Makeover held on July 20 in the Cincinnati neighborhood of Evanston.
Thursday, Aug. 10, 2017 - Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special, Senior Citizen Special, Thirsty Thursday)
• Topps National Baseball Card Day giveaway: In recognition of National Baseball Card Day, the Reds and Topps are partnering to give all fans at today's game a pack of limited edition Topps Reds cards.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• Great American Date Night, Aug. 4: Enjoy a fun and entertaining night out at the ballpark with Great American Date Night presented by Reach Magazine on Friday, Aug. 4! Your package includes dinner, drinks and more, plus fireworks and a Flo Rida concert after the game. Available at reds.com/DateNight.
• ELVIS™ Ticket Package, Aug. 4-5: Salute the "King of Rock & Roll" with this package that includes an exclusive ELVIS™ bobblehead plus your ticket to your choice of games Aug. 4 or 5. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Limited supplies available only at reds.com/Elvis.
• Game of Thrones® Ticket Package, Aug. 6: Carry the banner for House Redlegs of Cincinnati by being a part of Game of Thrones® Day on Sunday, Aug. 6. This package includes an exclusive Game of Thrones® Drogon Bobblehead plus your ticket to the Sunday, Aug. 6 game. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Available while supplies last only at reds.com/GoT.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
• Business Day Specials: For only $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by Paycor. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station to win tickets to the next Business Day Game.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games this season (including August 10) fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Dave Parker Bobblehead: The Hall of Fame's 2017 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in August with Reds Hall of Famer Dave Parker. Nicknamed "The Cobra," Parker was three-time team MVP, two-time All-Star and the winner of two Silver Slugger Awards during his Reds career from 1984-87. He was inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 2014. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of August, while supplies last.
• Q&A with Dave Parker & Tom Browning, Aug 5: Reds HOF'ers Dave Parker and Tom Browning will meet with fans on Saturday, Aug. 5 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum's Palace of the Fans Theater. Admission to the meet & greet is free with museum admission or membership. Donations to the Dave Parker 39 Foundation will be accepted.
Reds Community Fund
• Ultimate Spring Training Experience: The Reds Community Fund is selling $100 raffle tickets for the inaugural Ultimate Spring Training Experience. Only 1,000 tickets will be sold and two lucky winners will be picked on September 24. The winners will receive an all-inclusive trip for two in March to the Reds spring training facility in Goodyear, AZ. The package includes airfare, resort accommodations, ground transportation, an exclusive VIP access to a meet-and-greet opportunity with Reds players, radio booth visit with Marty and The Cowboy, a private tour of the Reds Spring Training Complex and more. All proceeds benefit the Reds Community Fund. For more information and official rules, please call (513) 765-7700 or email email@example.com.