The Cincinnati Reds will host African American Community Night at Great American Ball Park on Friday, Aug. 25, when they take on the Pittsburgh Pirates at 7:10 p.m..
Featured in pre-game ceremonies:
• Reds Community Advocate Award recipient Ozie Davis III
• Midwest Regional Black Family Reunion Family of the Year recipients Dr. O'Dell & Marchelle Owens and family
• Cincinnati's First Ladies For Health, the pastors' wives from over 35 local churches, will be recognized for service to their congregations and the community
Exclusive "Dad Hat" Party in the Fioptics District
• Free Reds dad hat
• Rooftop party deck with DJ
• One free beverage
• General admission ticket in the Fioptics District
• Only $20.00
• Available only at reds.com/dadhat
Post-game fireworks show set to a soundtrack of Motown, classic hip-hop and R&B music, presented by Great American Insurance Group.
Post-game video featuring Reds players at the Illest Salon Sneakers Sports barbershop.
The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum will have a special Negro Leagues exhibit on display and former Negro League players will be at the museum for a Q&A.
Discounted tickets for African American Community Night are available at reds.com/welcome:
• $12 (View Level)
• $19 (Outer Mezzanine)
• $26 (Field Box)
More information on the Reds commitment to diversity and inclusion can be found at reds.com/welcome or by calling Phylicia McCorkle, Reds Diversity Relations Coordinator, at 513-765-7335.