· GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who purchased Theme Tickets for this sold-out event will receive a seat in the Outfield sections in left field, an Alex Gordon big head and the second of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). Fans can also participate in an Alex Gordon green screen photo opportunity for purchase. For details on the remaining GordoNation Thursdays, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
· Library Night - Readers and employees of six metropolitan library systems are invited to The K for a night of fun to celebrate reading. A portion of every ticket purchased will go toward the libraries' summer learning programs that provide young people the opportunity to build reading skills over the summer and earn books and other prizes.
Friday, August 4 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
· Buck Night - On Fridays during the summer, fans can enjoy Buck Night as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each, courtesy of Heinz and Price Chopper. Visit www.royals.com/fanvalue.
· Summer Fireworks - Catch a spectacular fireworks show following the game, presented by Popsicle and Price Chopper.
Saturday, August 5 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
· Faith and Family Night presented by Hobby Lobby - The postgame stage event includes appearances and testimonies from select Royals personnel, KJ-52 and Scott Dawson of Safe at Home. The event will conclude with a concert by Newsboys. For more information, visit www.royals.com/faith.
· Wichita State Night - Supporters of Wichita State University will join fellow Shocker fans for an evening of big-league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City and Rally House. Fans who purchased Theme Tickets for this sold-out event will receive a limited edition black-and-white KC Royals Wichita State cap (photo attached). Gates open at 4:30 p.m. and cap redemption will continue until the end of the 2nd inning. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4174.
· 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Josh Vernier and special guests from the studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special - Artisan Bavarian Pretzel - for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch of the game. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted View Level tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, August 6 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
· Baseball Trading Cards presented by Topps - All fans will receive a 4-pack of Royals Baseball Trading Cards, courtesy of Topps (photo attached).
· Arts Day at The K - Come enjoy pregame festivities in the Outfield Experience as the Royals showcase various facets of the local art scene. The event will feature live art making from the KC Chalk and Walk Festival and interactive booths and activities for all ages. The National Anthem will be performed by Harmony Project KC. Each Arts Day at The K Theme Ticket provides a $5 donation to the ArtsKC Fund from Royals Charities. For more details, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
· Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. Following the game, kids 14 and under run the bases for free, presented by the Kansas City Zoo. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday
Monday, August 7 - St. Louis Cardinals vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
· Price Chop Mondays - Please note the $10 View Reserved promotion for this game is no longer available but plenty of tickets remain throughout the stadium. More information on remaining Price Chop Mondays, courtesy of Price Chopper, is available at www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Tuesday, August 8 - St. Louis Cardinals vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
· T-Shirt Tuesday: I-70 Series - The first 10,000 fans will receive an "I-70 Series" t-shirt, courtesy of State Farm (photo attached).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Price Chopper stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.
For more information, members of the media may contact the Royals Publicity Department at (816) 921-8000.