After a short road trip, the Kansas City Royals return home to host American League East Division teams, the Baltimore Orioles (May 12-14) and New York Yankees (May 16-18). Fans can get great giveaways including the Danny Duffy bobblehead (May 13), Ladies Sun Hat (May 14) and a Raised Royal T-Shirt (May 16). Fans can also participate in events including Buck Night/Summer Fireworks (May 12), Women's Health Awareness Day (May 14) and Tourism Night (May 17). Please see below for more details.
Friday, May 12 -- Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Buck Night -- On Fridays during the summer, fans can enjoy Buck Night as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long, courtesy of Heinz and Price Chopper. Visit www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Summer Fireworks -- The spectacular fireworks show returns, presented by Popsicle and Price Chopper, after the game.
Saturday, May 13 -- Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
- Memorable Moments Bobblehead Series: Danny Duffy -- The first 20,000 fans will receive a bobblehead of Royals pitcher Danny Duffy, depicted from his franchise-record setting 16-strikeout game, courtesy of Pepsi (photo attached).
- 610 Saturday -- The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Josh Vernier and special guests from the studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special -- stadium hot dog -- for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted View Level tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, May 14 -- Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
- Ladies Sun Hat -- The first, 10,000 female fans will receive a Royals Sun Hat, courtesy of Academy Sports + Outdoors (photo attached), in honor of Mother's Day.
- Women's Health Awareness Day -- Health professionals, volunteers and survivors will be at Kauffman Stadium to educate and share information with fans about pertinent health issues impacting women, courtesy of The University of Kansas Health System.
- Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors -- Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. Following the game, kids 14 and under run the bases for free, presented by the Kansas City Zoo. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
Monday, May 15 -- Off Day
Tuesday, May 16 -- New York Yankees vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- T-Shirt Tuesday: Raised Royal -- The first 10,000 fans will receive a t-shirt with a crown and "Raised" on the front, courtesy of Teva (photo attached).
- Nurse Appreciation Night -- Area nurses can purchase discounted tickets as part of Nurse Appreciation Night at the ballpark, presented by Teva. www.royals.com/nurseappreciation.
Wednesday, May 17 -- New York Yankees vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Tourism Night -- The first 10,000 fans will receive a KC Attractions Coupon Sheet, courtesy of the Greater Kansas City Attractions Association, filled with valuable offers from attractions all over town. In addition to in-game prize giveaways, fans can head out to the Outfield Experience to visit various booths and activities featuring area destinations and events from the time gates open until the 3rd inning.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine -- Outfield Plaza or View Reserved tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $10. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. A special pregame Happy Hour, a hot dog and 12-ounce beer or 24-ounce soda for just $8, will be available at the Boulevard Radler Station (located by the Outfield Experience stage) from the time gates open until 15 minutes before first pitch.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine -- Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be Me Like Bees. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, May 18 -- New York Yankees vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- GordoNation -- Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who purchase Theme Tickets for the event will receive a seat in the Outfield sections in left field, an Alex Gordon big head and the first of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). There will also be an Alex Gordon green screen photo opportunity for-purchase that fans that participate in. For details, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.