Friday, May 5, 2017-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing fireworks display presented by Zambelli Fireworks International.
- Catholic Schools Night: Tonight the Pirates and the Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh will host Catholic Schools Family Night at PNC Park. A portion of each ticket purchased through this program is donated to the Bishop's Education Fund, which provides tuition assistance to students. For more information, please contact Mark Niskach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make-a-Wish Scholarship Reception: Pirates Charities will welcome 30 former "Wish Kids" for the Kurt Weiss Scholarship Awards Night at PNC Park. The opportunity to earn a scholarship is offered to any Wish Kid who is a senior in high school and intends to pursue post-secondary education. The scholarship is named in honor of Kurt Weiss, a Wish Kid who now practices medicine in the Pittsburgh area. Kurt will be present to recognize the students' accomplishments. The students will take part in a program in the PNC Park Press Conference Room, will be recognized on the field prior to tonight's game and will be guests of the Pirates on the Miller Lite Rooftop for dinner and the game.
Saturday, May 6, 2017-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Free Shirt Saturday: The Pirates popular Free Shirt days are back in 2017 as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee presented by Mrs. T's Pierogies.
- Pirates Field Visit: Today, the Pirates, in partnership with CBS Radio 93.7 The FAN, will be hosting a "Youth Baseball Showcase" event at Ingomar Field/Vestal Field (18 Vestal Park Lane) in Wexford, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. as part of the program's continued efforts to promote local youth baseball and softball participation. Appearances by Pirates players, mascots, and Bucco Brigade members will highlight the initiative, which will also feature live broadcasts on 93.7 The FAN and interviews with young players. At the morning event The FAN will also be collecting gently used baseball/softball equipment for communities in need as well as the Boys and Girls Club of Western Pennsylvania. Organizations interested in the chance to host a showcase at their field may contact Celeste Donatucci at email@example.com for more information.
- Cornhole Classic: Today on Federal Street is the second annual Pirates Cornhole Classic at PNC Park, courtesy of Steel City Cornhole. This double-elimination tournament will start at 12 p.m. Prizes will be awarded for the top three teams. Team cost is $100 and includes two Infield Box tickets for this evening's game. Additional guest tickets for the game are available. For entry and more information visit pirates.com/cornhole.
- Nurses Appreciation Night: Kick off National Nurses Week with the Pirates and Allegheny Health Network as the Pirates host Nurses Appreciation Night at PNC. Tickets for the night are specially priced for nurses, their family and friends and are available at pirates.com/nurses.
- Down Syndrome Awareness Night: Tonight the Pirates will host Down Syndrome Awareness Night at PNC Park to help create awareness around Down Syndrome. A portion of the proceeds from each ticket sold thru this special offer will benefit the Down Syndrome Awareness Association of Pittsburgh. For tickets and information, visit pirates.com/downsyndrome.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, May 7, 2017-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (1:35 p.m.)
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A and more.
- Kids Jump Rope: Today, all kids ages 14 and younger, with paid admission, will receive a kids Pirates jump rope, presented by Allegheny Health Network.
- Jump Rope for Heart: Students from the tri-state area are offered the opportunity to attend a Pirates game through their participation in fundraising tied to Jump Rope for Heart and Hoops for Heart through the American Heart Association. The top three fundraisers from each school will be recognized on the warning track prior to the start of today's game. For more information, please contact Caitlyn Trent at Caitlyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
Wins for Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2017 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its seventh season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters. The Wins for Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one-time donation for 2017 or monetary pledges for each Pirates win throughout the season. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives. For complete information, visit Pirates.com/WinsforKids.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
Full Season, 41-game and 20-game season ticket memberships are available for the 2017 season. Full and partial-season ticket plans feature exclusive benefits including membership experiences, guaranteed seats for the biggest games, discounted ticket prices, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
PSU vs WVU
On Wednesday, May 10 as the Pirates visit the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Penn State Nittany Lions to host the West Virginia Mountaineers at 7 p.m. at PNC Park. Tickets to the game are available for $10 for the general public, $7 for Penn State and WVU season ticket holders, partners, donors, alumni and faculty as well as Pirates season ticket members, and $2 for students of either university. Tickets will be general admission and are available at Pirates.com/collegebaseball.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2017 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn and announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content.
Entering its sixth season, Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens.
2017 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Current BKC members can pick up their silver membership packets at the BKC table located on the sidewalk on Federal Street in between PNC Bank and the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame entrance.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2017 Pirates season, or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Josh Bell, Tyler Glasnow, Andrew McCutchen and more.
New Sheetz 10-Game MTO Plans are now available with benefits such as the best prices and seating locations and Pirates Postseason ticket presale opportunities. Choose from the 2017 Sheetz 10-Game MTO Plan with the flexibility to personalize your plan that features choices for six promotional giveaway dates, including three bobblehead dates. For more information regarding purchasing a Sheetz 10-Game MTO Plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/10packs.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for Sunday thru Thursday home games. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Bank Pirates card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select games throughout the season (excluding Friday and Saturday home games in June and July)! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- DICK'S Scorecard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Sunday thru Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $10 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
For a complete list of the 2017 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.