Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special)
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the first of four Bark in the Park games this season, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish and Kroger. Dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m. A limited number of dog tickets are still available at reds.com/dogday. Dog packages must be purchased in advance of game day.
• Police & Fire Appreciation Night: Many of tonight's pregame ceremonies will feature members of local police, fire, sheriff and EMT departments.
Thursday, May 4, 2017 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 12:35 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special, Business Day Special, Thirsty Thursday)
• National Anthem: Sons of Serendip will sing the National Anthem. The quartet were finalists on the Season 9 of America's Got Talent in 2014.
• Field Trip Day: Almost 1,000 students from local schools will be attending today's game for the inaugural Field Trip Day. Each student will receive a workbook that explores the science and math behind baseball.
Friday, May 5, 2017 - Reds vs. San Francisco Giants, 6:40 p.m. (originally scheduled for 7:10 p.m.; Fireworks Friday)
• Post-game Concert: Ohio Lottery Post-Game Concert Series featuring Kaleo will begin approximately 20 minutes after the game ends. Fans interested in watching the concert from the field can purchase field passes at reds.com/Kaleo.
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's fireworks show with a STAR WARS™ soundtrack, presented by Yucatan Guacamole, will start after the Kaleo concert.
• STAR WARS™ Characters: As part of STAR WARS Weekend, characters from the iconic film series will be greeting fans around the ballpark on Friday and Saturday.
• Cinco de Mayo: In honor of Cinco de Mayo, the Reds will wear the alternate "Los Rojos" jerseys and Giants will wear "Gigantes" jerseys.
Saturday, May 6, 2017 - Reds vs. San Francisco Giants, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• STAR WARS™ T-shirt: As part of STAR WARS Weekend and Super Saturdays, free Reds STAR WARS t-shirt to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Kroger Home Team Brands.
Sunday, May 7, 2017 - Reds vs. San Francisco Giants, 4:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Billy Hamilton Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Billy Hamilton Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by PNC Bank.
• Tom Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $50 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
• Valerie's Prayer Angels: Pregame ceremonies will honor Valerie McNamara, a Northern Kentucky resident who is recovering from serious injuries she sustained while chaperoning a school field trip in 2016.
Monday, May 8, 2017 - Reds vs. New York Yankees, 7:10 p.m.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 - Reds vs. New York Yankees, 7:10 p.m.
• Reds Community Fund Check Presentation: The law firm of Freking Myers & Reul will present a check to the Reds Community Fund for almost $43,000 during pregame ceremonies. The donation is from proceeds generated by the annual "Opening Day Eve Party" held on April 1.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• STAR WARS™ Ticket Package: As part of STAR WARS Weekend on May 5 & 6, fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes an exclusive Stormtrooper bobblehead. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Available while supplies last only at reds.com/StarWars.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games this season (including May 4 & 5) fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers.
• Business Day Specials: For $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by Paycor. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station and you could win tickets to the next Business Day Game.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Tommy Helms Bobblehead: The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum's 2017 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in May with Reds Hall of Famer Tommy Helms. The 1966 National League Rookie of the Year, Helms was a two-time All-Star, two-time Gold Glove winner, and was a key piece in the 1971 trade that brought Joe Morgan to the Reds. Helms was inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 1979. The bobbleheads are free with regular price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last. Only 6,000 bobbleheads have been produced and there is a limit of one bobblehead per visitor per day.
• Todd Benzinger Meet & Greet, May 7: Todd Benzinger, a Cincinnati native and member of the 1990 World Series, will appear at the Reds Hall of Fame and take questions from fans prior to the game on Sunday, May 7. The Q&A session begins at 3 p.m. and will be followed by an autograph session and photos with Todd and the 1990 World Series trophy. The meet and greet and Q&A are free with HOF museum membership or admission. Autographs are $5 for museum members and $10 for non-members. Each additional autograph is $10 each with a limit of five total items. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Please call (513) 765-7929 to reserve your spot today.
• 8th annual PNC/Reds E-Waste Recycling Drives presented by Cohen, May 4-6: Fans are encouraged to visit three convenient locations with electronic waste items for recycling:
- Thursday, May 4, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.: PNC Bank/Kroger - Northgate Square: 9650 Colerain Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45251
- Friday, May 5, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.: PNC Bank - Deerfield Township: 5283 Bowen Drive, Mason, OH 45040
- Saturday, May 6, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: PNC Bank/Kroger - Hyde Park Plaza: 3740 Paxton Road, Cincinnati, OH 45209
Cohen accepts personal computers, cell phones, power cords, monitors, televisions, small home appliances and most other electronics. The full list of acceptable electronics is listed at cohenusa.com/reds.
The first 400 cars at each event will receive two free tickets to a select 2017 regular season Reds game.
A minimum donation of $10 per car is suggested to offset recycling costs and to benefit the Reds Community Fund.