Eligible fans may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only.
The Senior Citizen Specials offer excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Subject to availability.
New for 2017: Each ticket includes a free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum.
"We are happy to expand this popular offer to even more Reds fans," said Aaron Eisel, Reds VP of Ticketing & Business Development. "And the addition of the Reds Hall of Fame makes this one of the best values for seniors in the region."
St. Elizabeth Healthcare staff will be at the ballpark in the Fan Zone for the Senior Citizen Specials offering free consultations and tips for fans to learn about proper exercises and activities for better orthopaedic care.
"As the official healthcare partner of the Reds, St. Elizabeth is excited to be the presenting sponsor of the Senior Citizen Specials," said Matt Hollenkamp, St. Elizabeth Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations. "St. Elizabeth's Orthopaedic Center offers world-class care for Reds fans."
2017 Cincinnati Reds Senior Citizen Specials presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics
• Thursday, April 6 (12:35 p.m. vs. Phillies)
• Thursday, April 20 (7:10 p.m. vs. Orioles)
• Wednesday, May 3 (7:10 p.m. vs. Pirates)
• Thursday, May 4 (12:35 p.m. vs. Pirates)
• Monday, May 22 (7:10 p.m. vs. Indians)
• Thursday, June 8 (12:35 p.m. vs. Cardinals)
• Wednesday, June 28 (7:10 p.m. vs. Brewers)
• Monday, July 17 (12:35 p.m. vs. Nationals)
• Thursday, July 20 (12:35 p.m. vs. Diamondbacks)
• Thursday, August 10 (12:35 p.m. vs. Padres)
• Thursday, August 31 (12:35 p.m. vs. Mets)
• Wednesday, September 6 (12:35 p.m. vs. Brewers)
• Thursday, September 21 (7:10 p.m. vs. Cardinals)
Tickets for Senior Citizen Specials must be purchased in advance of game day:
• Online: reds.com/seniors
• Phone: 513-381-REDS or 877-647-REDS (7337)
• In person: Great American Ball Park ticket windows