• Major League Baseball and the Reds are encouraging fans to wear baseball caps on Opening Day to show support for their hometown team. Whether they're attending the game, going to school, working at the office or watching from home, the Reds would like fans to proudly wear caps and post images to social media using the hashtag #CapsOn.
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Reds Community Fund Charity Block Party
• The sixth annual Opening Day Block Party kicks off at 11 a.m. on Joe Nuxhall Way, Freedom Way and Walnut Street.
• Admission is free.
• Food and beverages will be available for purchase from Anheuser-Busch, LaRosa's, Buffalo Wings & Rings and Queen City Sausage.
• Live entertainment from DJ ETrayn and The Naked Karate Girls.
• Block Party partners include St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Budweiser, Beringer Wine, Rumpke and Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine.
• All proceeds benefit the baseball & softball programs at the P&G Cincinnati MLB Youth Academy.
• For a street map of the block party and more information, please visit reds.com/BlockParty.
Noon - 98th Findlay Market Opening Day Parade
• Grand Marshal: Reds Hall of Famer Sean Casey will serve as the Grand Marshal.
• Reds Players: Pitchers Robert Stephenson & Rookie Davis will ride in the parade.
2:10 p.m. - Gates to Great American Ball Park open
• Rally Towels: All fans in attendance will receive Reds rally towels courtesy of Kroger, Cincinnati Bell Fioptics and MSA Sport.
3:30 p.m. - Pregame Ceremonies Begin
• Military Appreciation Ceremony: Five local veterans will be honored on the field during pregame ceremonies in salute to their service and the sacrifice of all who have served and continue to serve in our Armed Forces.
• American Flag: Over 100 men and women from the Cincinnati Fire Fighters Union Local 48 will hold a giant 150-foot by 300-foot American flag in the outfield during pregame ceremonies.
• In Memoriam: Prior to the singing of the National Anthem, the Reds will pause to remember the lives of several members of the Reds family who passed away during the offseason, including Rick Steiner, a longtime Cincinnati resident and member of Reds ownership.
• National Anthem: Marlana VanHoose from Denver, Ky. will perform the National Anthem. This will be the third Opening Day in a row to feature Marlana singing the National Anthem.
• Flyover: The pregame flyover will be performed by two F-16 Fighting Falcons of the 112th (one-twelfth) Fighter Squadron "Stingers" from the 180th Fighter Wing Ohio Air National Guard Base in Toledo, Ohio.
• Ceremonial First Pitch: David Joyce, Vice Chair/President & CEO of GE Aviation will throw out the ceremonial first pitch. Catching the pitch will be Joe Allen, GM of GE Global Operations - North America.
• Game Ball Delivery: Reds Hall of Famer Dave Concepción will deliver the official game ball.
• Honorary Captain: Sean Casey will serve as the Honorary Captain of the Game.
4:10 p.m. - 141st Opening Day game - Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies
• Scheduled Starting Pitchers: Reds RHP Scott Feldman vs. Phillies RHP Jeremy Hellickson
• Kroger First Responder: Adam Rich of the Deer Park-Silverton Joint Fire District will be honored as the Kroger First Responder of the game. Kroger and the Reds will honor a local first responder at all 81 home games this season.
• Toyota Tundra Sweepstakes Ceremony: Eight lucky finalists who entered the Toyota Tundra Sweepstakes will be recognized on the field at the end of the first inning. After a spin of the prize wheel, one of the finalists will win a 2017 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4 truck.
• God Bless America: "God Bless America" will be performed by vocalist Staff Sergeant Kelly Perry of the United States Air Force Band of Flight, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, during the 7th inning stretch.