The Tampa Bay Rays will offer fans ticket promotions for home games Monday through Friday for the 2017 regular season. Single-game tickets for the Rays 2017 season, presented by Tampa General Hospital, go on sale this Friday, February 10 at 10 a.m., exclusively through raysbaseball.com.
Rays weekday specials offered throughout the season include:
- Monday -- Salute to Service Monday presented by Suncoast Credit Union: Expanding on last year's Military Mondays program, this year's Salute to Service will allow Military, Teachers and First Responders the opportunity to receive two (2) complimentary tickets to all six (6) Monday home games, ten (10) additional bonus dates and special ticket offers throughout the season. Military, Teachers and First Responders are encouraged to visit raysbaseball.com/specials to sign up. Affiliation will once again be verified by ID.me, a third-party MLB approved verification service. Tickets will be made available one week prior to each scheduled game date.
- Tuesday -- $2 Kids Tuesdays presented by Morgan Auto Group: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full price adult ticket. $2 Hot Dogs, presented by Kayem Franks, will also be available for all fans for all Tuesday home dates.
- Wednesday -- MLB.com Ballpark App Wednesdays: For all Wednesday home games, fans may purchase half-priced Lower Corner and Upper Level tickets exclusively through the MLB.com Ballpark App. Wednesdays will also feature special promotions that are available exclusively through the app. To access special ticket offers and promotions throughout the season, fans are encouraged to download the MLB.com Ballpark App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Thursday -- Senior Special Thursdays presented by Duke Energy: For all Thursday home games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years of age and older are only $15.
- Friday -- $7.11 Fridays presented by 7-Eleven: For all Friday home games, fans may purchase Upper Level tickets for only $7.11. To take advantage of this special price, fans should visit a participating local 7-Eleven store and pick up the Rays Friday night discount coupon. The coupon code will be redeemable online or at the Tropicana Field Box Office. Each coupon will be good for up to four (4) tickets. Coupons for this special offer will be in stores starting March 15.
Rays Season Tickets continue to provide fans the greatest value and assortment of benefits. Fans can take advantage of the Double Play season ticket, which freezes your price for the 2018 season, and includes an assortment of gift options, including a charter flight to Miami to see the Rays take on the Marlins. By becoming a Rays Season Ticket Holder, fans receive exclusive benefits including access to Rays Rewards, a points program that enables them to earn points redeemable for once-in-a-lifetime experiences with Rays players and coaches, memorabilia and more. In addition, they also receive access to the Republic Bank Draft Room, a club area for Rays Season Ticket Holders.
Fans can purchase 2017 Season Tickets today through raysbaseball.com or by calling 888-FAN-RAYS.
Single-game tickets will go on sale on Friday, February 10, at 10 a.m., exclusively at raysbaseball.com. The following Monday on February 13, at 10 a.m., tickets will be available through all outlets, including at raysbaseball.com, the Rays Tampa Store at 400 N. Tampa St., the Tropicana Field Gate 1 Box Office or by calling 888-FAN-RAYS. The Tropicana Field Gate 1 Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.