Subscribers will have access to watch across all supported platforms - including At Bat - and choose either the home or away broadcast feed.
- HOME & AWAY FEEDS: Choose to watch either the home or away television broadcast feeds live, including Spanish-language audio overlay on supported devices.
- PORTABILITY: With a single subscription, watch live out-of-market games on all supported connected devices, smartphones and tablets. For a complete list of supported devices, please click here.
- AT BAT PREMIUM ($19.99 VALUE): Free access to all premium features in MLB.com At Bat, including home and away radio broadcasts, exclusive highlights and more. At Bat is available for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, supported Android smartphones and tablets and Amazon Kindle Fire.
- 60 FPS LIVE STREAMING TECH: Revolutionary 60fps live streaming video will be available to MLB.TV Premium subscribers. This HD technology will be available in 2017 on supported iPhones, iPads and Apple TVs as well as Chromecast™, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Roku®, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- FOLLOW YOUR TEAM ($10 ADD-ON COMING SOON): Authenticated subscribers again will have the opportunity to utilize "Follow Your Team" to watch a single selected out-of-market team's live local telecasts. The add-on feature also includes access to the selected out-of-market team's games played against any team within the designated home television territory where the subscriber resides, provided that the subscriber is also a pay television subscriber of the regional sports network that carries the in-market Club that the selected out-of-market Club is playing.
MLB.TV SINGLE TEAM PACKAGE ($87.49 yearly)
Subscribers to this package only will have access to watch a single selected team's out-of-market regular season games live, accessible via the Internet through the MLB.TV HD media player on the web, supported connected devices and the At Bat free experience.
2017 WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC
MLB.TV Premium subscribers in the United States can watch all games live in the 2017 World Baseball Classic, the fourth edition of the tournament featuring the world's best players representing their countries and territories. A minimum of 39 games will be played at six venues across four nations from March 6-22.
2017 SPRING TRAINING, WORLD SERIES & ALL-STAR GAME
All MLB.TV subscribers will have access to watch nearly 300 live Spring Training games from Florida and Arizona. The Spring Training game broadcasts via MLB.TV are scheduled to begin on February 24. Additionally, authenticated subscribers also will be able to live stream each game of the 2017 World Series as well as the MLB All-Star Game presented by MasterCard. Access will be available via MLB.TV through FOX's participating video providers across any supported MLB.TV platforms, including smartphones and tablets via At Bat.