The doors to the Florence Mall will open at 9 a.m. with the question and answer session beginning at 11 a.m. in the Center Court area. From Noon to 2 p.m., current Reds players will sign autographs (while time allows) and the minor leaguers and Reds alumni will pose for photos with fans.
Get a signed Eric Davis bobblehead with the Pick-6 Plan: Fans purchasing the 2017 Reds Pick-6 Plan presented by McDonald's® on-site at the Florence Mall Caravan Finale will get to move to the front of the autograph line, as well as receive an exclusive autograph opportunity from Reds Hall of Famer Eric Davis. Eric will be signing his 30/30 dual bobblehead that is included with the Pick-6 Plan. The bobblehead commemorates the 30th anniversary of Eric becoming the first Red to hit 30 home runs and steal 30 bases in the same season in 1987.
The 2017 Reds Caravan, presented by Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network, consists of four separate tours traveling over 3,300 miles making stops in five states from Jan. 26-29.
Reds Caravan at Florence Mall on Sunday, Jan. 29
• 2028 Florence Mall, Florence, KY 41042
• 9 a.m.: Mall doors open to the public
• 11 a.m. to Noon: Q&A hosted by Marty Brennaman, Jeff Piecoro and Jim Kelch (Center Court area)
• Noon to 2 p.m.: Autographs with current players and photos with Reds alumni and minor leaguers
• Mall parking info: www.florencemall.com/en/parking.html
• Bryan Price - manager
• Tim Adleman - pitcher
• Tucker Barnhart - catcher
• Scott Schebler - outfielder
• Drew Storen - pitcher
• Blake Trahan - infielder
• Sal Romano - pitcher
• Chris Okey - catcher
• Shed Long - infielder
Reds Hall of Famers and alumni:
• Eric Davis
• Tom Browning
• Chris Welsh
• Jeff Brantley
• Corky Miller
• Dmitri Young
• Bob Castellini - President & CEO
• Dick Williams - General Manager & President of Baseball Operations
• Each fan is limited to one autograph per player and there are no posed photos with the group.
• There will be two photo booth opportunities for fans to take part, one with the minor leaguers and the other with alumni.
• Fans will receive a complimentary 4"x6" photo keepsake and are welcome to use their personal cameras as well.
• Autographs will not permitted at the photo stations.
The entire event is open to the public and free-of-charge. Appearances and schedules subject to change. Visit reds.com/caravan for up-to-date information on the 2017 Reds Caravan.