2017 Reds Baseball & Softball Camps locations:
• Ft. Mitchell, Ky. - May 29-June 2 (Beechwood High School)
• Cincinnati, Ohio - May 29-June 2 (Reds Youth Academy)
• Indianapolis, Ind. - June 5-9 (Billericay Park, Fishers)
• Louisville, Ky. - June 5-9 (Bellarmine University)
• Chillicothe, Ohio - June 12-16 (Chillicothe High School)
• Cincinnati, Ohio - June 12-16 (Reds Youth Academy)
• Mason, Ohio - June 26-30 (Mason High School)
• Harrison, Ohio - July 10-14 (Harrison High School)
• Huntington, W.Va. - July 10-14 (Huntington High School)
• Columbus, Ohio - July 17-21 (Hilliard Bradley High School)
• Lexington, Ky. - July 17-21 (Lexington Christian Academy)
• Cincinnati, Ohio - July 31-Aug. 4 (Summit Country Day Sports Complex)
• Florence, Ky. - July 31-Aug. 4 (Boone County High School)
• Cincinnati, Ohio - Aug. 7-11 (Colerain High School)
• Dayton, Ohio - Aug. 7-11 (Centerville High School)
The camps are open to boys and girls ages six to 14 and run Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All campers receive a full Reds uniform (jersey, pants, hat and belt), a bus trip to Great American Ball Park for a VIP behind-the-scenes tour plus four tickets to a 2017 Reds home game.
The camps are led by an experienced staff of baseball and softball instructors who are passionate about the game and committed to creating an experience of a lifetime. The camps include special instruction from a Reds coach plus a guest appearance by a current Reds player.
"As we enter our sixth season I think it's fair to say that we've created one of the best camps in America," said Tim Rappe, Reds Camps director. "The response from athletes and parents has been 'off the charts' positive and I expect nothing less in 2017."
For registration and pricing visit reds.com/camps or call 1-855-8GoReds (1-855-846-7337).
An "early bird" discount is available for registrations submitted prior to March 1, 2017.