The Chicago White Sox released additional promotional dates for games at Guaranteed Rate Field in 2017.
A new highlight among the additional promotions is the Ken "Hawk" Harrelson talking alarm clock, presented by TOTAL Lubricants (Saturday, May 13 vs. San Diego). The first 20,000 fans will be able to wake up to the voice of the White Sox play-by-play announcer and five-time Emmy Award winner. This giveaway date will be topped off with fireworks, presented by Magellan Corporation.
In addition to the talking alarm clock, the most up-to-date promotional schedule features special giveaways for every guest at the ballpark:
- White Sox Photo Book, presented by CSN: The first 20,000 fans will receive this nostalgic giveaway during Homecoming Weekend. (Saturday, May 27 vs. Detroit)
- White Sox Cap, presented by The PrivateBank: The first 20,000 fans will receive a White Sox cap. (Saturday, July 15 vs. Seattle)
- 1917 Jersey Giveaway, presented by XFINITY: The first 20,000 fans to the ballpark will receive this commemorative jersey in honor of the 100th anniversary of the White Sox 1917 World Series Championship victory. (Saturday, July 29 vs. Cleveland)
- Water Bottle, presented by the Village of Bedford Park: The first 15,000 fans will be able to stay hydrated with a complimentary water bottle. (Sunday, July 30 vs. Cleveland)
- Free T-Shirt Thursday on Police & Fire Night, presented by UL. (Thursday, August 10 vs. Houston)
The announcement adds to the list of fan-favorite theme nights. Elvis Night, including fireworks set to his music, (Friday, August 25 vs. Detroit) turns back the clock to honor the King. Additional theme nights during the 2017 season include:
- Country Music Night and fireworks, presented by Coca-Cola (Friday, June 23 vs. Oakland)
- Christmas in July and fireworks (Friday, July 28 vs. Cleveland)
- Halfway to Mardi Gras (Tuesday, August 8 vs. Houston)
- Star Wars Night (Saturday, August 26 vs. Detroit) with fireworks presented by Magellan Corporation
These dates join the previously announced list of dates that includes "Free T-shirt Thursdays" - allowing the first 10,000 fans who enter Guaranteed Rate Field to take home a specially designed T-shirt for eight Thursday games throughout the season (excluding July 27 vs. the Cubs). Additional events, theme nights and giveaways will be added and announced as Opening Day approaches. The promotional schedule is available at whitesox.com/promos.
Pick 14 and Pick 7 plans are on sale now. Pick 14 plans (starting at $112 per seat) and Pick 7 plans (starting at $55 per seat) offer fans flexible game dates and savings off 2017 individual game ticket prices. Eighty-one and 27-game ticket plans also are available for purchase. Additional information regarding available ticket plans and options is available by visiting whitesox.com or calling 312-674-1000.