The TORONTO BLUE JAYS today announced its promotional schedule for the 2017 season, featuring more than 40 giveaways and events for fans of all ages, including the return of Jr. Jays Saturdays presented by Boston Pizza and Friday Fan Festivals presented by Bacardi.
This year, Family Friendly Sundays celebrates every member of the family with unique giveaways on four select Sundays throughout the season (Mother's Day, Father's Day, Super Jays Day, and Back-to-School Day). Additionally, the Blue Jays will take part in the Canada 150 festivities with a month-long celebration featuring red-themed giveaways throughout the month of July.
Fans looking to get their weekend started early can also head to the ballpark for one of three new Thursday Night In the 6ix presented by TD, taking place in the WestJet Flight Deck, and featuring live music and entertainment, plus T-shirt giveaways.**
See below key dates or visit www.bluejays.com/promotions to download the full 2017 Promotions & Events schedule.
Canada 150 Celebrations presented by Rogers
- Sat. July 1 (Canada Day) - Red Replica Blue Jays Hat* presented by Honda
- Sun. July 2 - Blue Jays & Canada 150 Commemorative Baseball Giveaway*
- Sun. July 9 - Aaron Sanchez Bobblehead* Giveaway Day
- Sun. July 30 (Canada Baseball Day) - Red Replica Jersey*
Top giveaway highlights:
1. Sun. April 16 - Bringer of Rain Umbrella* Giveaway Day presented by Sonnet
2. Sun. May 14 (Mother's Day) - Marco Estrada Bobblehead*
3. Sun. June 4 - Josh Donaldson Bobblehead* Giveaway Day presented by Honda
4. Sun. June 18 (Father's Day) - Fire Up the Grilli BBQ Apron* presented by Schneiders
5. Thurs. August 17 - Blue Jays Jean Hat** Giveaway Day presented by Honda
6. Sun. September 24 - (Fan Appreciation Weekend) Blue Jays Sleeved Blanket* presented by Honda
The Blue Jays also announced today that Single Game Tickets for the 2017 season will go on-sale to the general public beginning Thursday, Feb. 16 at 10:00 a.m. ET. Fans today can purchase 20 & 12 Game Packs to secure their tickets for select giveaway days.
For more information on Game Packs and other ticket packages, visit bluejays.com/tickets
*Giveaways are for first 20,000 fans
** Giveaways are for first 15,000 fans