Homecoming Weekend, presented by the Village of Bedford Park (May 26-28 vs. Detroit), will return as a weekend filled with activities celebrating White Sox pride, passion and tradition - including fireworks on May 26. The initial promotional schedule also includes the following fan-favorite theme nights:
- Weather Day, presented by WGN (April 26 vs. Kansas City)
- Italian Heritage Night and Fireworks, presented by Beggars Pizza (May 12 vs. San Diego)
- Polish Heritage Night (June 27 vs. Yankees)
- Mullet Night and Fireworks, presented by Great Clips (June 30 vs. Texas)
Coca-Cola Family Sundays return with specially priced tickets and kid-friendly entertainment for families on every Sunday game during the 2017 season. In addition to Family Sundays and theme nights, the 2017 schedule is highlighted by premium giveaways throughout the year. An initial list of giveaway items includes:
- Opening Day 2017 Schedule Magnet (April 3 vs. Detroit)
- White Sox Winter Hat, presented by Coca-Cola (April 8 vs. Minnesota)
- MLB Network Tote Bag (April 21 vs. Cleveland)
- White Sox Hooded Sweatshirt, presented by Guaranteed Rate (April 22 vs. Cleveland)
- White Sox Wall Calendars (April 24-26 vs. Kansas City)
- White Sox Hawaiian Shirt, presented by Beggars Pizza (July 1 vs. Texas)
Additional events, theme nights and giveaways will be added and announced as Opening Day approaches. The promotional schedule can be found at whitesox.com/promos.
Holiday Packs, Pick 14 and Pick 7 plans are on sale now. Holiday packs include four vouchers redeemable for 71 different games in 2017 (excluding Opening Day and other select games), offering the flexibility to select the games that fans want to attend. Pick 14 plans (starting at $112 per seat) and Pick 7 plans (starting at $55 per seat) also offer fans flexible game dates and savings off 2017 individual game ticket prices. Eighty-one and 27-game ticket plans also are available for purchase. Additional information regarding available ticket plans and options is available by visiting whitesox.com or calling 312-674-1000.