The "Spring Special" packages depart on February 24, March 3 and March 24 and are designed for fans who are looking for a shorter Spring Training getaway (minimum two-night stay).
Tigers "Grand Slam" packages depart on March 9 and March 16 and include a behind the scenes tour of the newly renovated Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium and a private, postgame dinner with appearances from select Tigers players and personnel (minimum three-night stay).
All Spring Training packages include hotel accommodations, rental car, game tickets and custom merchandise.
Tigers Vacations is also offering fans the unique opportunity to join the team on the road for Interleague play in San Diego, when the Tigers takes on the Padres for a three-game series June 23-25. The Tigers Vacation package to San Diego includes:
· Four nights with luxury accommodations at the Omni San Diego (June 22-25)
· Welcome to San Diego cocktail reception and dinner
· Tickets to three games at PETCO Park
· San Diego Zoo excursion including transportation
· Exclusive brunch with select Tigers personnel
· Custom tigers Road Trip polo shirt
· All taxes and fees included
Optional non-stop airfare to San Diego starts at just $449 per person.
For more information, or to book a Tigers Vacations package, fans can visit tigers.com/vacations or call