The first 11,000 fans at Redsfest each day will receive a free drawstring backpack and a pair of Reds socks.
Redsfest is 300,000 square feet of activities including autograph and photo booths with current and former Reds players, interactive games for fans of all ages, game-used and authentic memorabilia and much more.
Current and Former Players at Redsfest
• Over 75 current players and coaches, minor leaguers and broadcasters are scheduled to attend including Joey Votto, Brandon Phillips, Zack Cozart, Billy Hamilton, Adam Duvall and Bryan Price. Many Reds Hall of Famers and alumni are also scheduled to attend including Pete Rose (Reds Hall of Fame area only), Lou Piniella (Friday only), Eric Davis, Dave Parker and more. The updated list of scheduled attendees is available at reds.com/Redsfest.
Autograph and Photo Sessions
• Over 100 player autograph sessions and player photograph sessions are FREE of charge with a Redsfest general admission ticket. There are three types of autograph sessions at Redsfest: General Public, Season Ticket Members Only and Kids Only. Specific times for player appearances will be announced 30 minutes prior to the autograph and photo sessions on the info screens on the Redsfest floor and on the Reds official Twitter account @Reds. Fans can also receive these via text alerts by texting REDSFEST to 66128. (Standard message and data rates apply.)
Pete Rose at the Reds Hall of Fame area
• Reds Hall of Famer Pete Rose will be in the Reds Hall of Fame area at Redsfest supporting the "Pete Rose Hit Collection," a fundraising campaign for the bronze sculpture of Pete that will be unveiled outside Great American Ball Park on June 17, 2017. Fans who buy one of the Pete Rose Hit Collection balls will get to meet Pete and have their photo taken with him. Pete will also be on the Main Stage on Friday at 5:30 p.m. for player introductions and at 6 p.m. for a Q&A. He'll participate in a second Q&A on Saturday at 12:15 p.m.
Main Stage Highlights (full two-day schedule on reds.com/Redsfest; schedule subject to change)
Friday, Dec. 2:
• 4:15 p.m. - Harlem Globetrotters exhibition
• 5:15 p.m. - Toyota Tundra Special Announcement
• 5:30 p.m. - Introduction of the Reds players past and present
• 6:00 p.m. - Pete Rose Q&A
• 6:30 p.m. - Kids Only Press Conference, presented by Kroger
• 7:10 p.m. - Hot Stove Report, presented by FOX Sports Ohio featuring GM Dick Williams & Manager Bryan Price
• 8:05 p.m. - 2016 Team Awards
• 8:35 p.m. - Redsfest Cooking Show featuring "Chopped" champion and GABP executive Chef James Major, presented by DNC Sportservice
• 9:10 p.m. - Reds Feud, presented by Tide
Saturday, Dec. 3:
• 11:15 a.m. - Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase Press Conference
• 11:30 a.m. - Hot Stove Report presented by FOX Sports Ohio featuring GM Dick Williams & Manager Bryan Price
• 12:15 p.m. - Pete Rose Q&A
• 1:05 p.m. - Kids Only Press Conference, presented by Kroger
• 1:45 p.m. - Harlem Globetrotters Exhibition
• 2:10 p.m. - Cincinnati Ballet
• 3:00 p.m. - Word Chain, presented by Mike's Carwash
• 4:20 p.m. - Redsfest Cooking Show featuring "Chopped" champion and GABP executive Chef James Major, presented by DNC Sportservice
• 5:10 p.m. - Reds Feud, presented by Tide
Fun for Kids
• The Reds Heads Fun Zone presented by Cincinnati Children's on the third floor features more than 20,000 square feet of activities for kids including a bounce house, trampoline, kids story times, photos with Santa Claus and much more.
• Reds mascots Gapper, Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red and Mr. Red will have designated rooms on the second floor where kids can come throughout Redsfest to have a photo taken with their favorite mascot. Each room will have a unique theme.
• Reds Fan Club Memberships are available for sale at Redsfest and make great holiday gifts:
- Reds Heads Kids Club is the official fan club for Reds fans ages 3-12. The 2017 kit includes a backpack, jersey, bobblehead and exclusive merchandise plus members-only ballpark experiences like player autograph sessions. Membership is only $30.
- Reds Rookies, the official baby club of the Reds, is drafting members up to three years old. Members receive a hooded towel, Gapper plush cuddle-up, picture frame, diaper bag tag plus a voucher for free Reds tickets. Membership is only $20.
- Club Red is an exclusive club for Reds fans between the ages of 13-17. Members receive four Reds tickets (so that you can bring your friends to a game) plus a club t-shirt. New for 2017: Unique volunteer opportunities to fulfill service hours. Club Red is only $10!
2017 Reds Tickets
• Reds Holiday Gift Pack: The new Reds Holiday Gift Pack includes four ticket credits that can be used for any combination of 2017 regular season games (excluding Opening Day) plus a limited edition 2017 Reds nutcracker. Prices start as low as $40.
• Pick-6 Plan: Get an exclusive Eric Davis 30/30 dual bobblehead when you purchase the 2017 Reds Pick-6 Plan presented by McDonald's®. Fans can pick any six regular season home games (excluding Opening Day) and also receive six free McDonald's® Extra Value Meals®: This exclusive bobblehead commemorates the 30th anniversary of Davis becoming the first Red to hit 30 home runs and steal 30 bases in the same season in 1987.
• Reds Theme Ticket Packages: Theme ticket packages include a game ticket plus an exclusive, limited-edition item. Featured packages scheduled for 2017 include STAR WARS™, Marvel Comics, ELVIS PRESLEY™ and more. Prices start as low as $25.
• Season Ticket Memberships: Guarantee Opening Day tickets and choose the exclusive perks and benefits you enjoy the most. Season Ticket Memberships start with a 20-game package.
Majestic Team Shop & Reds Authentics
• Stop by the Majestic Reds merchandise booth for all the newest official Reds apparel. Fans can also purchase authenticated, game used and autographed memorabilia from all of your favorite current Reds players from Reds Authentics. From baseball cards and photos to hard-to-find collectibles, there's a piece of memorabilia for every Reds fan.
• Fans can register to win the 2016 Toyota Tundra that was featured at the ballpark. Visit the Toyota booth at Redsfest for more information and contest details. One lucky fan will win the Tundra during an on-field ceremony on Opening Day 2017.
Redsfest Bingo - New for 2016!
• The inaugural Redsfest Bingo presented by Scene75 will take place on Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. on the 3rd floor of Redsfest and will feature 18 bingo games. Each game includes Reds prizes such as autographed memorabilia, Reds tickets and more. Fans can purchase six-face cards for $5 each or enter all 18 games for only $25. The final two games of the event will each feature cash prizes of $1,000 each. (Must be 18 or older to participate in bingo; cash only accepted)
Redsfest Celebrity Poker Tournament
• The 11th annual Prestige Audio Visual & Creative Services Celebrity Poker Tournament presented by Ashlee Fence will be held on Saturday, Dec. 3 with a guaranteed $11,000 first prize. A limited number of spots are still available. Please call (513) 765-7240 for details.
All proceeds from Redsfest benefit the baseball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.
For the safety and security of all our guests, fans entering the Duke Energy Convention Center (DECC) and Redsfest may be subject to random inspection. Carry-in items are subject to inspection by Reds personnel prior to entrance into the DECC or at any time while inside DECC. No carry-in items, luggage or rolling duffle bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8" will be permitted in accordance with Major League Baseball and DECC policies