All fans in attendance that day will receive a Bob Uecker Magic 8-Ball as they pass through the turnstiles, a highlight of the promotional schedule unveiled by the Brewers on Thursday. It includes five all-fan giveaways, two all-kid giveaways and eight other promotions scattered throughout the 2017 regular season.
Some of the highlights:
• There are three all-fan bobblehead giveaways: A Jonathan Villar bobble commemorating his Major League-leading 62 stolen bases (April 23 vs. Cardinals), a Robin Yount bobble featuring his famous ride around the County Stadium warning track on a motorcycle in 1982 (May 28 vs. D-backs) and a Zach Davies bobble (July 2 vs. Marlins).
• The other all-fan giveaways are a replica 1982 American League Championship ring on July 16 against the Phillies, and the Uecker 8-ball on Aug. 13. (In 2016, one of the most popular stadium giveaways was an alarm clock featuring a recording of Uecker's voice.)
• The all-kid giveaways are an Orlando Arcia wristband on April 30 against the Braves and a Velcro toss-and-catch game on Sept. 3 against the Nationals.
• Free-Shirt Fridays are back for the fourth straight season. The first 20,000 fans will get a shirt on five Friday home dates, including a long-sleeve tee on April 28 against the Braves, a three-quarter tee on May 26 against the D-backs, a replica jersey on July 14 against the Phillies and a performance tee on Aug. 11 against the Reds.
• On Mother's Day (May 14 against the Mets), the first 20,000 fans will receive a Brewers wristlet. On Father's Day (June 18 against the Padres), the first 20,000 fans will get a golf umbrella.
The full promotional schedule is online.
Adam McCalvy has covered the Brewers for MLB.com since 2001. Follow him on Twitter @AdamMcCalvy, like him on Facebook and listen to his podcast. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.