The Yankees will play their first spring game on February 24 at 1:05 p.m. vs. the Phillies in Tampa at George M. Steinbrenner Field.
Home opponents include each of the Yankees' four American League East rivals -- Boston (March 21 at 6:35 p.m.), Toronto (February 26 at 1:05 p.m. and March 25 at 1:05 p.m.), Baltimore (March 2 at 6:35 p.m. and March 18 at 1:05 p.m.) and Tampa Bay (March 7 at 1:05 p.m. and March 26 at 1:05 p.m.). Additionally, the Yankees will play a 6:35 p.m. game vs. Team Canada on March 8. The Yankees are scheduled to play six total night games at Steinbrenner Field, with each set to begin at 6:35 p.m.
The spring slate will conclude with an exhibition game in Atlanta to inaugurate the Braves' SunTrust Park, to be held on March 31 at 7:35 p.m.
Also new for the 2017 Spring Training season at George M. Steinbrenner Field are ballpark enhancements featuring:
• Loge boxes on the first and third base lines offer semi-private open-aired, canopied seating for four and access to the exclusive premium lounge, located on the upper level of the first base and third base Bullpen Clubs (detailed below). Food and beverage (water, soda, beer and wine) are all inclusive in the loge boxes, while premium alcohol is a la carte.
• Cabanas, available for full season, partial plan and group outings, that provide an ultimate game day experience for groups of 10-or-more. This shaded private area is located in the right field alley in close proximity to the Right Field Pavilion. Food and beverage (water, soda, beer and wine) are all inclusive in the cabanas, while premium alcohol is a la carte.
• A newly enhanced Right Field Pavilion, allowing fans to take in the game with the comfort and shade of a beachside bar. Those with tickets to the Pavilion will have access to a pregame buffet serving traditional ballpark fare and will be provided with two free drink tickets that can be used at the Right Field bar. The Pavilion can comfortably accommodate groups of 20-500, and is available for group purchases and individual game sales.
• The Left Field Deck, an enclosed and shaded group party area. Those with tickets to the Deck will have access to a pregame buffet serving traditional ballpark fare and will be provided with two free drink tickets. The Deck can comfortably accommodate groups of 20-100.
• Bullpen Clubs, located on the first and third base lines, that each have two levels. The upper level has a shaded private bar area and is exclusive to Loge Box holders, Club Seat members and Private Groups. The lower level is a full-scale bar that is open to all patrons with valid tickets to that day's game.
For more information on the new renovations to George M. Steinbrenner Field, visit www.steinbrennerfield.com or www.yankees.com/springtraining.
Season tickets for 2017 Yankees Spring Training home games are now on sale at www.yankees.com/springtraining. Individual-game spring tickets will go on sale on Friday, January 13 at 10:00 a.m. at www.yankees.com/springtraining or by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000.
For ticket information, fans can call (813) 879-2244 or visit www.yankees.com/springtraining.
This will be the Yankees' 22nd spring training at George M. Steinbrenner Field in Tampa. The complex was renamed for the Yankees' longtime Principal Owner on March 27, 2008, following two unanimous resolutions supporting the change issued by the Hillsborough County Commission and the Tampa City Council. The resolutions cited Mr. Steinbrenner's many charitable donations to youth activities, hospitals and the arts, and recognized his numerous extraordinary contributions to the area.